• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HT4

Dum spiro spero.
    Jan 24, 2012
    Bethesda
    Crazy price... We've so much of this in the last few weeks, I have to wonder if AAC will have a whole new lineup after SHOT. Even if that is the case, I'd jump all over this if I didn't already have these two slots in my collection filled. Awesome cans!

SneakySh0rty

Aug 22, 2013
    Pasadena
    They had a great deal few days ago, buy a Silencerco Saker 762 or Harvester get a spectre II for $99 more. Was bummed when I realized I dont have any moolah even at that price.

Bboarder

Me Myself & I
    Mar 7, 2010
    Reisterstown
    I just ordered one, Ti-rant 9.

I called around and everyone said they couldn't touch the deal even with the $150 transfer fee they charge.

Caeb75

Full fledged member
    Sep 19, 2007
    Aberdeen
    is the $295 Evolution a deal or is the extra $$$ for the Tirant worth it?

For a hundred bucks more you are getting a shorter lighter quieter can with newer tech and user serviceability. Dunno if it is worth it to you, but worth it to me all day long.

The ONLY thing the evo has going for it is that it is thinner and will fit under some handguards that the Ti-Rant won't. I would still rather have the Ti-rant and a smaller selection of hand guards.

xgaspx

Pennsylvania Ex-Pat
    May 31, 2013
    Maryland
    Thanks for posting this Clandestine. I wasn't shopping for suppressors so I would have missed this one. I had been using a TiRant 45S on my 9mm host but with this deal I can afford to buy the TiRant 9. Just placed the order. Now the waiting begins...

I'm not affiliated with this Company but its a HECK of a deal. Its WAAAAYYY below dealer cost for this.

http://www.silencershop.com/shop/category/silencers/pistol/

AAC Tirant9 $399 w/o Tax and FREE Shipping and $200 AAC Credit

TyFromMD

Ultimate Member
    Mar 31, 2011
    Maryland
    How does it work? Does a local dealer have to be involved? Does the local dealer charge a transfer fee on top of this?

Broncolou

Jan 22, 2013
    Parkton MD
    How does it work? Does a local dealer have to be involved? Does the local dealer charge a transfer fee on top of this?
    Find a local dealeer willing to take the transfer from The Silencer Shop, Pay for the unit, introduce the dealers for the transfer,wait,wait,wait, start your paperwork when it gets into the hands of the local dealer. Local dealer will charge you at least $150 to do the transfer.Wait,wait,wait,wait...... enjoy!

smdub

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Nov 14, 2012
    MoCo
    Local dealer will charge you at least $150 to do the transfer.

No. Joe @ SureShot is $80 IIRC. Info right on his IP page here. There are others for <=$100 around too.

You can also pay Silencershop an extra $80(?) and they will pay a 'local' shop the transfer fee for you and take care of everyhting. Looks like they've worked out deals w/ a bunch of FFLs. Problem w/ that is it may be a shop 50mi away and not a close one you like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom