• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!

Beware of Dog
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 16, 2013
    AA Co
    Saw this yesterday posted on the local crab ewrapper...

church.jpg

Huckleberry

No One of Consequence
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Severn & Lewes
    Does that cover the Catholic Churches offering the Latin Mass?

Or are the FBI instructors going to teach the other denominations and congregations how to protect themselves from the Catholic Latin Mass white supremacist terrorist?

OMCHamlin

Ultimate Member
    BANNED!!!
    May 17, 2017
    The Cumberland Plateau
    Does that cover the Catholic Churches offering the Latin Mass?

Or are the FBI instructors going to teach the other denominations and congregations how to protect themselves from the Catholic Latin Mass white supremacist terrorist?
    Their going to teach you how to curl up in a ball and wait your turn for a crazed liberal nut job's bullet in a corner, under a table. As an added bonus, they'll teach you a quick prayer (because you may want to get one in...)

Seriously, I'd bet that if this is from a .gov source, not ONE word of armed self defense will be uttered, unless they just bring it up to caution you against any rash actions. Guns kill, y'know...

smokey

2A TEACHER
    Jan 31, 2008
    I emailed to register. It'll be interesting to see what pittman's government says to do in preparation for and response to a violent mass casualty attempt.

It should also provide an interesting opportunity to church-shop for local churches that have pro-gun people in the congregation.

Blaster229

God loves you, I don't.
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 14, 2010
    Glen Burnie
    I emailed to register. It'll be interesting to see what pittman's government says to do in preparation for and response to a violent mass casualty attempt.

It should also provide an interesting opportunity to church-shop for local churches that have pro-gun people in the congregation.
    I am as well.

Jake4U

Now with 67% more FJB
    Sep 1, 2018
    When I was serving a congregation in MD we had armed folks in worship, including me the pastor. Given it was MD and Howard County I absolutely could not print because there were enough uber-libs present they would have lost their minds if they knew I was armed. I made the decision to obtain a W&C when an Episcopal priest and her secretary were shot and killed by a man who had been in our church that year as part of the county's cold weather shelter.

Now the MGA might be considering making it impossible for that level of protection to be available to houses of worship. Morons. Mommies who need attention likely don't care that a few religious leaders must die to create their perfect world. BTW, I used the below incident as part of my original G&S statement.

shooting death of priest in Ellicott City

Longhorse

MSI Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 8, 2021

I am as well.

Has this started yet? When is the first session?

Beware of Dog
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 16, 2013
    AA Co
    Yes, it has... the first zoom session was last week and there are two more (roughly a month apart) and the final session is an in-person session in May. You have to register to get the info.

Longhorse

MSI Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 8, 2021
    Yes, it has... the first zoom session was last week and there are two more (roughly a month apart) and the final session is an in-person session in May. You have to register to get the info.

Thanks! Can people still register and participate in just some of the sessions?

Beware of Dog
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 16, 2013
    AA Co
    I think so. You can use the email in the above post to contact them, they ask a few questions (what church are you affiliated with and what is your position there (I'm just a member of the congregation of my church) and then they will send you the info.

pbharvey

Habitual Testifier
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 27, 2012
    A friend of mine is a retired police officer and head of his church's security and he attended it last year. It's legit despite the County Executive being a douchebag.

Longhorse

MSI Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jul 8, 2021
    I think so. You can use the email in the above post to contact them, they ask a few questions (what church are you affiliated with and what is your position there (I'm just a member of the congregation of my church) and then they will send you the info.

Understood. Thank you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom