• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Good times hanging with everyone tonight. We ended up getting a few words in with several candidates and they all seemed very receptive to our cause. All were invited to come on here and make their case for why they are worthy of our support.

Minuteman

BANNED!!!
    Sorry Cliff, I got there around 6pm, out of my control. I stayed till almost 9pm trying to make up for my lateness. Our guess was really good there were about 10 of us in total tonight, 3 tables out side all pulled together.

Because of the political group that was meeting we had several, at least three politicians come by and say hi, one even sat down and talked quite a bit with us (running for Sheriff in AACO, we liked him).

All in all I'd say it went pretty well, the weather was great, atmosphere left nothing to complain about, and I think we made a few points with a few of the local politicians.

I look forward to the next AACO get together, thanks to all that made it out, or wanted too!

tundramuscle03

Beer Jockey
    Mar 19, 2007
    Dundalk Noob
    Sorry I missed this one guys, i was planning on being there, but my moms car decided to act up and I had to deal with that....look forward to seeing you guys again soon

Sean I still got ur stickers :D

smokering

Day Walker
    May 16, 2008
    AA
    Sorry I missed out guys, someone was supposed to come by to look @ a couple trees I needed cut down @ 5:30 and never showed. By the time I decided to run on out the wife had dinner ready and well never leave a hot dinner if you don't want to come home to a cold wife. :o

Last edited:

Boxcab

MSI EM
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 22, 2007
    AA County
    It was nice to meet/re-meet everyone. Too bad we did not have a few dozen more people to make a real impression on the Politicos! This may be a good reason to return to Kaufman’s.

-Boxcab

gtodave

MDS Supporter
    Aug 14, 2007
    Mt Airy
    Good seeing/meeting everyone, and nice bumping elbows with the next generation of the ruling class :) . I think we had just the right amount of people to solve all of Maryland's probl...I mean talk politics :)

Tractor Boy

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 8, 2008
    Severn/Greenbelt/Iraq
    sorry I missed out guys, everything seems to have piled up all at once, between work, the fire dept, and national guard (starting to become more challenging of my mental status) I have had no time to do anything else, including sleep..................... maybe later this summer I can set up a crab feast or something here at the house.

anybody up for a few bushels of crabs and a keg(maybe more than one) ??????

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom