• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • highfructosecornsyrup

Apr 2, 2012
    baltimore city
    MOM being in Bloomburgs back pocket like the little rat he is, hes got a future. It may not be the future we want, but hes gonna be fine probably helping Mike put his nose is other states business if MOM doesnt get a seat anywhere. Anyway, plenty of those A holes were riding his coat tails and I hope they get screwed, especially after we vote as many as we can out!

Sportstud4891

Resident SMIB
    Jun 7, 2011
    Chuck County
    I would like to point out that although Sally Jameson and Peter Murphy voted NO for Charles County. They only voted NO because they were allowed to vote NO. They are not on our side by any means. Peter Murphy voted this bill out of committee. And him and Sally also voted against any pro gun amendment that was suggested.

tc617

USN Sub Vet
    Jan 12, 2012
    Yuma, Arizona
    I would like to point out that although Sally Jameson and Peter Murphy voted NO for Charles County. They only voted NO because they were allowed to vote NO. They are not on our side by any means. Peter Murphy voted this bill out of committee. And him and Sally also voted against any pro gun amendment that was suggested.

These two have to go.

gatopolis11

Dec 20, 2013
    Southern Maryland
    Good to know. I'll put them on the vote out list.

tomgreco

Ammo addict
    Sep 17, 2009
    Indian Head, MD

Agreed. Who is running as a DINO to replace them? Oh- Murphy is not running, but Candice Quinn Kelly is. She's from the same cloth. DO NOT vote for her.

helmetmike

Sep 30, 2010
    So. MD 29B
    I would like to point out that just looking at the final vote does not indicate that the individual is pro-2A. Some of the NO votes were placed by delegates who have a demonstrated record of being less than pro-2A and were allowed, by their leadership, to vote No to help save them during the upcoming election. Case in point Del. John Bohanan (29B) voted against pro amendments and/or refrained from voting on pro amendments for SB-281. Bohanan is a Liberal tax and spend DEMOCRAP who pays lip service to the 2A but could care less about 2A issues unless it will benefit him and his political career.

Biggfoot44

Ultimate Member
    Aug 2, 2009
    In those cases it is most important to remove the offenders in and of itself. Even if their replacement is just as bad , the replacement will be a rookie with favorable committee asignments , and no backlog of favors. And send a more general message that anti 2A lawmakers are vulnerable.

Knuckle66

One of the 365
    Mar 11, 2012
    Hagerstown
    I like this idea and I follow them on Facebook but the people running this movement need to stop with all of the tinfoil hat talk. It gets pretty bad sometimes.

RavensChick

Gun Loving Bitch
    It's really 3 problems, and one borderline.

The 2 that voted against FSA13 were, IMO, permitted to do so by leadership.

I don't know about Sophocleus. He voted conservative for everything...rain tax, licenses for illegals, etc.

Biedle needs to be watched like a hawk. I don't trust her. Love needs to go. Hopefully Operation DINO will help with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    partyboytowsonhigh1956

Latest threads

Top Bottom