A poll that just puts the cherry on top!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Gdud50

Apr 8, 2013
    I hope he runs. I'll register as a democrat just to vote for someone else in the primaries.

QuebecoisWolf

Ultimate Member
    May 14, 2008
    Anne Arundel
    Pfft. This means nothing. O'Malley is a relative unknown at the national level. He's got 3 years to change that and after 2014 he's going to have literally nothing else to do but run for President. I really question whether or not Hillary Clinton is a viable option, especially since if she and Joe Biden were the front runners, I think that they would beat each other into being unelectable during the Primaries, leaving the door open for a third candidate to step in - someone handsome and hip, without a scandal, and above all loyal to the Party. Who do we know like that? I'll give you two names:

-Barrack Obama
    -Martin O'Malley

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.
    Pfft. This means nothing. O'Malley is a relative unknown at the national level. He's got 3 years to change that and after 2014 he's going to have literally nothing else to do but run for President. I really question whether or not Hillary Clinton is a viable option, especially since if she and Joe Biden were the front runners, I think that they would beat each other into being unelectable during the Primaries, leaving the door open for a third candidate to step in - someone handsome and hip, without a scandal, and above all loyal to the Party. Who do we know like that? I'll give you two names:

-Barrack Obama
    -Martin O'Malley

Smart money says that the front runners will not engage each other until the me toos are dealt with. Bidden will be a sitting VP at the time in an administration in which H. Clition served . there will be much decorum between them at first, as they both have national names.

The me toos will attack the headliners, trying to get air time, and the heavy hitters will use them for practice. Clinton and Biden will not go at it until later IMO, but only if they are smart.

It will be a gift to the republicans if they go at it to early, and on the other hand they can not allow the me toos to look good at their expense. They both need to take out the me toos and make them look small. In this goal they are allies.

Just food for thought.

T-MANN

Feb 6, 2013
    MOM has a laundry list of "accomplishments" behind him...

With that in place for all to see, HOW on this earth could he be a potential ANYTHING(further) in the world of politics:mad54:

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    What's Hilary's deal? She pro 2a?

WTF???!!! You're joking right?

Her views on guns makes OrocktheKingB look like a Gun Loving, Right Wing, Nutjob. At least we have a picture of him holding a gun.

I think I know what she is for. Not saying that she is.

Just saying she may be petting more kitties than the rest of us. :innocent0

That's an aweful lot a pant suits she wears.

If she wins, I'm moving some place more Democratic and Republic in nature.

Like North Korea or Cuba or Red China.

iH8DemLibz

When All Else Fails.
    Apr 1, 2013
    Libtardistan
    Can we send questions to his opponents?

How many Cons does it take to knock-up 4 Security Guards?

And I think Biden will bow out and claim "wanting to spend time with family".

MOM has NOOOOOOOOOOO chance. Not after "Prison-Gate" or "Prego-Gate"

I've heard of turning negatives into a positive at an interview, but I think this may be a tad optimistic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom