A poll that just puts the cherry on top!

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bnich82

African American w/a Gun!
    Dec 8, 2011
    If I heard correctly, I think Obama had similar numbers as a senator and look where that got him. Let's hope if that's true, lighting doesn't strike twice...

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011

Library Guy

Library Marksmanship Unit
    May 25, 2012
    Does this mean that the president won't be coming to Martin "It's not a scandal it's an opportunity" O'Malley's gun law signing?

Threeband

The M1 Does My Talking
    Dec 30, 2006
    Carroll County
    I cannot believe that person could ever be elected President.

It seems, however, that his back-up plan is to be Maryland Senator for the rest of his life.

toncapone1

Feb 12, 2013
    Maryland
    Great just when I thought Babs might be at the end of her run as senator, we have this to look forward to

My thoughts exactly. If he doesn't run for POTUS due to these kinds of polls in the future, I bet he'll try to spin some BS reason like he's too dedicated to the greater good of MD to leave

Sundancer

Feb 2, 2013
    Harford County
    My thoughts exactly. If he doesn't run for POTUS due to these kinds of polls in the future, I bet he'll try to spin some BS reason like he's too dedicated to the greater good of MD to leave

Oh my, just "mini-barfed" in my mouth thinking about that one - 20 more years of O'Malley's March. :tdown:

Brooklyn

I stand with John Locke.
    Jan 20, 2013
    Plan D? Not worth the hassle.

vcaddy05

Apr 18, 2013
    If I heard correctly, I think Obama had similar numbers as a senator and look where that got him. Let's hope if that's true, lighting doesn't strike twice...

Yup Obama was a complete unknown and Hillary was the shoe in before the first primary. Don't underestimate this snake for one second. He beat out Ehrlich who I believe had a 60% approval rating at the time. O'malley is a career politician, he will have a very strong run at Potus and I would not be surprised for a second if he were to become the next President.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom