• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • crudmucosa

Dec 28, 2009
    Woodlawn
    ...to 2A and to Bushmaster for making the rifle I picked up today. Pics will follow when I get the rifle configured the way I'd like it. When I got the call that I could pick it up I squealed like a little schoolgirl. Which makes me more of a man in my opinion.

VTHokie7

Feb 10, 2010
    Katy, TX
    ...to 2A and to Bushmaster for making the rifle I picked up today. Pics will follow when I get the rifle configured the way I'd like it. When I got the call that I could pick it up I squealed like a little schoolgirl. Which makes me more of a man in my opinion.

Always wait to post until you have the pictures ready, or at-least provide full details. You don't want to fall victim to the fat chicks

crudmucosa

Dec 28, 2009
    Woodlawn
    Thanks! I do plan on enjoying it and passing it around to friends and family and gawking strangers when at the range for others to enjoy.

Mine is an M4A3-type as depicted here:

http://www.bushmaster.com/catalog_xm15_BCWA3F14M4IZ.asp

Though I am in the process of turning it into:

http://www.bushmaster.com/catalog_m4type_XM15-E2S-16M4.asp

Unfortunately, the stock I picked up as part of a package deal won't fit on this rifle because it has a commercial style buffer tube instead of a military one. If you know anyone who is willing to trade a nearly new-in-box MOE milspec stock for a commercial one, let me know ;-).

crudmucosa

Dec 28, 2009
    Woodlawn
    Always wait to post until you have the pictures ready, or at-least provide full details. You don't want to fall victim to the fat chicks

Yikes! Although, I like my ladies with some meat on their bones. That being said, I fear the pictures that will befall me due to my transgression. I must ask for your leniency in this matter, sir.

2Asales&Supplies

, , Up In Arms Since 2009
    Industry Partner
    Aug 5, 2009

Thanks for the business!!!! We hope you enjoy your new rifle. :party29:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom