• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jim Sr

R.I.P.
    Jun 18, 2005
    Annapolis MD
    Well, at this point, many will agree that the MSM has dropped even the merest pretense of objectivity; MSM journalism has been fundamentally transformed into sheer advocacy.

Here, we are going to do something the MSM won't: provide context for the Sandy Hook event by conducting a statistical analysis of hard data on 30 years' worth of mass public shootings in the United States.

mdshooter9090

Jan 29, 2013
    Wow, that was intense. Like a roller-coaster ride.

I'm just sad that people's eyes would glaze over at the words Odds Ratio and Logistic regression with a Dichotomous situation.

Hell, even some lawyers may not want to understand it fully. I see it clear as day.

What do you expect from a sick culture- do you expect someone to Whistle blow? Do you expect teachers to protect kids with more than plastic windows, Wooden doors - even metal doors? No, they have Ball Point Pens.

Quote from a typical leftist quote unquote Pacifist:

You gun nuts "believe that innocent people" and 6 year old kids "can't die"; well they can, please let them die and turn in all your guns.

@@@@@@@@@

I laughed out loud to learn that 1 of the 2 wounded, not 67 days later dropped the Huckie Puck at a hockey game. :)

Well, it would be great if the accurate truth of all stories can come out, for the kids.

On the National level, Issa is trying to protect Witnesses of Benghazi as we speak. Many want to be interviewed, if this isn't TV drama; I don't know what is, but everyone is content with Dancing With The Stars.

mdshooter9090

Jan 29, 2013
    So excited that they used logistic modeling on this open question, I called another modeler and had a chat.

She could totally see valid points in the investigation, here.

She recently witnessed a car flip over and off a road into someone''s back yard. She calls police in MoCo and doesn't get an operator for 1 to 2 minutes, she believes a couple minutes.

But Biden had a captive audience and told them Police arrived at Sandy Hook in 2 minutes but the reports says 20 minutes. Is Sandy hook super Urban or Rural???

So Joe is saying that 27 people died in 120 seconds and smaller magazines are needed to save lives.

See I don't believe lies.

This is very important because it's about Truth and World history.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    Ok the statistics are good but the stats do not address groups that "escaped" to lock themselves into a confined area. In essence Sandy hook was a fish in a barrel scenario. Most shootings usually involve larger numbers of adults where the fight or flight instinct is well developed SH was a bunch of young children that did not have that instinct developed, they were lambs to the slaughter becaus eno matter what the schools in the country are never prepared.

jrumann59

DILLIGAF
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 17, 2011
    So excited that they used logistic modeling on this open question, I called another modeler and had a chat.

She could totally see valid points in the investigation, here.

She recently witnessed a car flip over and off a road into someone''s back yard. She calls police in MoCo and doesn't get an operator for 1 to 2 minutes, she believes a couple minutes.

But Biden had a captive audience and told them Police arrived at Sandy Hook in 2 minutes but the reports says 20 minutes. Is Sandy hook super Urban or Rural???

So Joe is saying that 27 people died in 120 seconds and smaller magazines are needed to save lives.

See I don't believe lies.

This is very important because it's about Truth and World history.

All the official reports I have read was the police took 20 minutes to respond.

MadCat0911

Ultimate Member
    Jan 2, 2013
    Hanover
    But wasn't Obama just on TV last night complaining about how this bill didn't pass because our side keeps spreading lies? He wouldn't lie to us and then call us liars on national TV. That'd just be silly.

beafly.cakes

Playing devils advocate here... still plenty of tinfoil to go around.

Wouldn't the statistics about rifle wound lethality support a very high killed:wounded ratio?

How does the same statistical analysis play out when divided by handgun calibers vs rifle calibers?

mdshooter9090

Jan 29, 2013
    Playing devils advocate here... still plenty of tinfoil to go around.

Wouldn't the statistics about rifle wound lethality support a very high killed:wounded ratio?

How does the same statistical analysis play out when divided by handgun calibers vs rifle calibers?

That's a good question, I'm unsure of the conclusion with that stratification.

But the questions raised as is - in the articles are very good ones. If they are not answered that's like John Kerry recently saying "we have more important things to talk about and work on than Benghazi."

Ok, so then the answers to Sandy hook are we dont give a crap to find out the truth- but "grieve" with us and turn in your guns".

We don't care to get the truth out to improve security and the lies Joe Biden tells captive audiences are fine, theyll be repeated for years.

"hey I'm a girl, I'm not, but let's just call it that"

Now for years when you see me you'll think that I'm taking hormones to lessen my boob size and you'll think that in my pants I have a vagina (medical term). Thats false and not right.

I'm not talking to you but in general.

See at Columbine it's reported that the killers touted militant evolutionary ideas but that information was withheld. Uh, that's not cool. Information is valuable. If I have an acquaintance like that this information would tell me to no longer interact.

Now to the rifle question, CQB or in confined places is best with a rifle or a handgun? Cho at Tech used a handgun? I think so.

But again the women that confronted Lanze was wounded. Why not a victim, because she runs a 4.5 in the 40? Because he was reloading?

Basically 1.) some family member has to whistle blow if something was fishy. Or 2.) someone from law enforcement along with a honest and good writer has to team up to get the truth out.

Someone recently said, if this guy was teaching Ballroom Dance he'd make it political.

Alas

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    All the official reports I have read was the police took 20 minutes to respond.

Listen to the original, unedited 911 tape that includes somebody in the school calling it in as the shooting is starting, an open phone line as it continues, and subsequent police radio traffic. Multiple police units were on scene in under 5 minutes. Many more units were flooding the scene within ten minutes. IIRC, the "20 minute" delay was specific to one to three units that responded to the wrong location, not to be confused with many other units that responded to the correct location. The "20 minute" fairy tale is disgusting, criminal-grade, political propaganda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom