• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    3 Point Margin sounds like a SCOTUS Decision. Bravo for the kids but God help us, half of the Country is mentally defective (AKS Dumb @sses)

EL1227

R.I.P.
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 14, 2010
    Not bad, but not that good.

Considering that it was a private Christian school in Potomac (MoCo), the influences of that county's predominant progressive thinking certainly showed. If that same debate were held {rather could even be held} in the public school system in MoCo, I doubt whether the outcome would have been even close, let alone in favor of 2A.

JAY1234

Retired Radioman Chief
    Dec 1, 2012
    St Marys County Maryland
    8th Graders at Christ Episcopal church in Potomac formed a debate with one side supporting and the other against gun control.

The side arguing "AGAINST" gun control WON the debate!:thumbsup:

http://www.potomacalmanac.com/news/2013/apr/10/schools-8th-graders-debate-gun-control/

At least some of the children in this state aren't being indoctrinated.

There is a TV show "are you smarter than an 8th grader?". Evidently the majority of politicians (Federal and State) aren't!:lol2:

Jan 14, 2008
    We all know there are 2 sides to the gun debates as well as others. Facts -vs- emotion. It burns my a$$ to here day after day that while the gun control measures being adopted probably wont prevent the crimes from happening, something must be done. Well no $hit, how bout you think about what can actually prevent this stuff before rushing to put a new law on the books.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Nelsonbencasey

Latest threads

Top Bottom