• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jack5j

Nov 29, 2013
    Kent Island
    I just saw a couple reviews of Modulus Arms jig, most favorable, but never sure of the sources. Anyone with experience and recs on best way to finish an 80% lower? Thanks in advance for any direction.

Beware of Dog
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 16, 2013
    AA Co
    A mill is your best bet... it is easy that way. A drill press, not so easy, but doable in a pinch.. ;)

A jig is a huge plus, takes the guesswork out of completing a paperweight.. :party29:

Jack5j

Nov 29, 2013
    Kent Island
    A mill is your best bet... it is easy that way. A drill press, not so easy, but doable in a pinch.. ;)

A jig is a huge plus, takes the guesswork out of completing a paperweight.. :party29:

So, is a mill AND a jig the way to go? (I'm new to this but it looks dang interesting!) (Just like reloading!) ;) I think my projects are starting to outlast my winter...

boatbod

Ultimate Member
    Nov 30, 2007
    Talbot Co
    So, is a mill AND a jig the way to go? (I'm new to this but it looks dang interesting!) (Just like reloading!) ;) I think my projects are starting to outlast my winter...

Jig + Manual Mill is definitely one way to go. Another would be CNC Mill and the appropriate code to make it work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Shive62

Latest threads

Top Bottom