• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • eruby

Confederate Jew
    MDS Supporter
    Someone at the 8/23 will be going home with this MDS car magnet. It's about 5" x 5".

AwesomeBill

Awesome Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Westminster
    It's on the Calendar. We'll try to get a sitter so the Wifey and I can both come. Or maybe we'll just bring the kids. My oldest is almost 3, so he's totally big enough to go to the bar and bring me back beers.

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    It's on the Calendar. We'll try to get a sitter so the Wifey and I can both come. Or maybe we'll just bring the kids. My oldest is almost 3, so he's totally big enough to go to the bar and bring me back beers.

When I was three, I drank the beers, well, er um, A beer when I wanted one. Yep, I had a short gooseneck all to myself when nobody was lookin'.:beer: (no joke).

Maybe try and bum a ride from someone who lives down your way, if they are going.

R'member, no :puke::puke2: in the car.:lol2:

AwesomeBill

Awesome Member
    Apr 24, 2009
    Westminster
    When I was three, I drank the beers, well, er um, A beer when I wanted one. Yep, I had a short gooseneck all to myself when nobody was lookin'.:beer: (no joke).

Yeah, I've let my boys "taste" my beer. Problem is, they seem to like it. So I doubt I'd be getting a full beer back from the bar. If my oldest even bothers to come back. Yeah, I'm "that" dad...

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    Yeah, I've let my boys "taste" my beer. Problem is, they seem to like it. So I doubt I'd be getting a full beer back from the bar. If my oldest even bothers to come back. Yeah, I'm "that" dad...

Yep, my dad did the same with me when I was three. He'd let me have a sip and I'd fill up my hollow leg with it returning it to him almost empty (it was almost full when he let me take it to have a sip or two). :innocent0:D

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    Yep, my dad did the same with me when I was three. He'd let me have a sip and I'd fill up my hollow leg with it returning it to him almost empty (it was almost full when he let me take it to have a sip or two). :innocent0:D

I used to pretend to watch football on Sundays with my dad and sneak sips of his beer as far back as I can remember. He'd set the can down by his La-z-Boy and I would be sitting right there waiting. :D

occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave
    Cool. My new Mosin should come with a sling. I can't wait to go for a cruz with that thing on my back. Bayo fixed of course....

I was thinking along the lines of putting my two 45's in my custom leather double shoulder holster under my leather jacket. :D

mopar92

Official MDS Court Jester
    May 5, 2011
    Taneytown
    You need advance tickets or whatever for this deal?

Yes and no we need 50 CONFIRMED guests to get our special pricing but it's a come as you are/ if you're in the area event. But as you will notice these are legendary. Something you don't want to miss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bara4033

Latest threads

Top Bottom