• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wilson13

Nov 3, 2022
    Baldwin
    Curious today is my 8th day since day seven was Veterans Day. No email or status update. Went from second review back to under review again. Ik second review is normal and done on all 77r’s. My day one for submitting was last Saturday.
    Anyone with knowledge? Thank you.

RRomig

Ultimate Member
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 30, 2021
    Burtonsville MD
    For some reason the few I sent in on the 2nd did not release until the 10th. 99% of the time if it goes in on Saturday you’ll get your email on the following Saturday. I’ve heard if they are submitted on Sunday it’s Monday or Tuesday but I’ve never done that so I can’t confirm.

Wilson13

Nov 3, 2022
    Baldwin
    Nice to meet everyone apologies for the lack of introduction. Im Just surprised and no email and or status change for day 8.

Jimgoespewpew

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2021
    Terlingua
    Nice to meet everyone apologies for the lack of introduction. Im Just surprised and no email and or status change for day 8.
    They're fairly inundated with work right now. I'd bet Monday will be your day. I see you're in Baldwin. Look up Chesapeake Gunslingers in Fallston. Great, home based ffl with good prices. Johnnie is a good dude.

SouthCo

Nov 20, 2012
    Curious today is my 8th day since day seven was Veterans Day. No email or status update. Went from second review back to under review again. Ik second review is normal and done on all 77r’s. My day one for submitting was last Saturday.

Not everyone considers the day the dealer/FFL submits the 77r to the MDSP as day 1. So today could also be considered your 7th day. I did one last month and it was submitted on a Friday and was Not Disapproved the following Friday morning (7 days the way I count).

I've seen others post that it took an extra day or day or two...

Wilson13

Nov 3, 2022
    Baldwin
    Well yes but if I’m not to hear a response by today if todays my technical 7th day I be surprised cause don’t emails usually come out by 0700? Saturday to Saturday is 7 so I wouldn’t think I would have to wait till Monday.

Wilson13

Nov 3, 2022
    Baldwin
    Also curious too does it normally change from second review back to under review before release? I apologize just my first 77r and some of the threads I haven’t found an answer for this. But I do appreciate your answers and knowledge towards this topic and look forward to getting to interact with you more! Had a Bcm rifle that turned into a nightmare which resulted In them replacing my lower due to it being fubar.

Darkemp

Ultimate Member
    Aug 18, 2009
    Marylandistan
    Same thing with me today- submitted last Saturday and mine was pushed by the dealer that day. No email this morning and still Under Review.

SouthCo

Nov 20, 2012
    Also curious too does it normally change from second review back to under review before release? I apologize just my first 77r and some of the threads I haven’t found an answer for this. But I do appreciate your answers and knowledge towards this topic and look forward to getting to interact with you more! Had a Bcm rifle that turned into a nightmare which resulted In them replacing my lower due to it being fubar.

Mine did go from Second Review back to Under Review the day before it went to Not Disapproved.

Unfortunately some go over 7. Hopefully you have yours tomorrow morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom