72L_AM725%20case.jpg

http://centuryarms.biz/proddetail.asp?prod=AM725

800 rounds for $135

Not as good as it used to be but...

aquaman

Ultimate Member
    Sep 21, 2008
    Belcamp, MD
    double the price. Getting close to 9x19. Ive had that bulgarian stuff before and had many FTF with it. I would tell them to pack sand for that price.

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    I heard Century had 7.62x25 in stock last week. I got on their site then. My C&R is on file with them, I have an account and I've purchased from them many times. When I went to check out, they were going to charge me about $250 for one can delivered after they added ground freight. I cancelled that cart, logged back in and tried again...about $175 the second time. I passed.:sad20:

I did order a can from Classic. The order is processing so we'll see. Between the CZ-52's and Toks I have six hungry mouths to feed.

The good news is when I came down the mountain today to move some more stuff to the new house I found an unopened can of Czech ammo. I thought I'd already gotten into that stash. There's that CRS again...I hate when that happens...:)

yellowsled

Retired C&R Addict
    Jun 22, 2009
    Palm Beach, Fl
    The good news is when I came down the mountain today to move some more stuff to the new house I found an unopened can of Czech ammo. I thought I'd already gotten into that stash. There's that CRS again...I hate when that happens...:)

Waht? How did you "find" one?

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    Waht? How did you "find" one?

I've been moving stuff to the mountain house a little at a time for months. The can somehow got stuck in a corner and covered up with packed boxes. I honestly thought I'd already opened the can and was shooting ammo from it...
    Much to my surprise I have a sealed can I forgot about :D

I've had it a while, so I'm sure I got it when Tok ammo was cheap. :thumbsup:

JAGGUY

Nov 4, 2009
    Peoples Republik
    I heard Century had 7.62x25 in stock last week. I got on their site then. My C&R is on file with them, I have an account and I've purchased from them many times. When I went to check out, they were going to charge me about $250 for one can delivered after they added ground freight. I cancelled that cart, logged back in and tried again...about $175 the second time. I passed.:sad20:

I did order a can from Classic. The order is processing so we'll see. Between the CZ-52's and Toks I have six hungry mouths to feed.

That's strange, Century is $12.95 shipping for any non-gun purchase under $500. That's all I've ever paid for ammo....

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    That's strange, Century is $12.95 shipping for any non-gun purchase under $500. That's all I've ever paid for ammo....

You're right, Bro. Normally that's what my experience has been too. Something was obviously not right on their site last week. So after several tries I threw in the towel.

And, everyone, I don't mean to throw Century under the bus here. I've always had good dealings with them overall. One hiccup doesn't make or break a customer/distributor relationship.

WatTyler

Ultimate Member

I ordered mine from Classic on the 12th and it came today - nine day turnaround. My first order from them, and that was about what I'd been led to expect. No update from them that it had ever been shipped, so I'm glad I checked at the door. The UPS was a tad more that GunDeals had estimated, but all in all it came out to .184 a round - still less that 9x18. Can't wait to get into it.

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    I ordered mine from Classic on the 12th and it came today - nine day turnaround. My first order from them, and that was about what I'd been led to expect. No update from them that it had ever been shipped, so I'm glad I checked at the door. The UPS was a tad more that GunDeals had estimated, but all in all it came out to .184 a round - still less that 9x18. Can't wait to get into it.

That's about the same turnaround for the can I ordered from Classic. What's interesting is I did receive a "shipped" email from them tonight so I know my can is on its merry way. We get used to having tracking numbers and such. On some items that's great info to have. On a can of ammo from a trusted supplier...no biggie. I'm in no hurry.

be careful with bulgarian Tok ammo. I heard it has a hot load and the only pistol it should be used in is CZ-52's

I've heard and read a lot about hot ammo, cracked necks and cases etc. with Czech, Bulgy, Romy and other milsurp 7.62x25. Knock on wood, but I've personally never had an issue and I've fired them all. I'd sure like to get a few more cans of that cheap Romy that was around a couple of years ago. It was nice stuff. Oh well.

yellowsled, if you're saying I should dedicate this Bulgy stuff to my CZ's, that ain't a problem to do with so many different mouths to feed...:innocent0

PS: I rechecked my email from Classic. It included a UPS tracking #. Looks like a heavy box will be delivered tomorrow. Geez I hate when that happens. :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom