$65 for H&K USP Meprolight night sights - good price?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • joppaj

Sheepdog
    Staff member
    Apr 11, 2008
    MD
    I like the Mepros on my Glock 19 and as Chad noted, great price.

Hol3shot

Sweet...
    Apr 5, 2011
    Pasadena MD
    Is there a difference between these besides color?

I don't know much about night sights, so I'm not sure which ones to get. MY .45USP has white ones that are from 2003, so they're not the best. The 9mm USP might have super old night sights from 95', but again they're white and even the paint isn't that white.
    They say these are compatible with the P2000, but after comparing the 2, they don't look like they will fit the P2000 as well.
    Any suggestions on which ones you like better from below?

opplanet-meprolight-night-sights-h-k-45c-11545.png

opplanet-meprolite-night-sights-for-hk-pistols-and-handguns-11516y.png

clandestine

AR-15 Savant
    Oct 13, 2008
    Elkton, MD
    Dont get the yelow, red or orange. They have half the life of green ones. Often they are dead in 3-5 years. Green night sights can last 10 years.

I couldnt say if p200 and usp dovetails are the same without having both to compare.

I don't know much about night sights, so I'm not sure which ones to get. MY .45USP has white ones that are from 2003, so they're not the best. The 9mm USP might have super old night sights from 95', but again they're white and even the paint isn't that white.
    They say these are compatible with the P2000, but after comparing the 2, they don't look like they will fit the P2000 as well.

buy any color you like as long as its green. That is a very good price on those sights.

Hol3shot

Sweet...
    Apr 5, 2011
    Pasadena MD
    Dont get the yelow, red or orange. They have half the life of green ones. Often they are dead in 3-5 years. Green night sights can last 10 years.

I couldnt say if p200 and usp dovetails are the same without having both to compare.

buy any color you like as long as its green. That is a very good price on those sights.

Cool. Thanks guys for the info. Optics planet has them for $75 with free shipping. These are $65 with $10 shipping regardless of order size. So buying 2 or more is the only cheaper way.

I'm going to buy 2 sets figuring I can use one set for sure on one of my USP's, then possibly on my P2000 or PSP, if not they'll go on the other USP.

Oh, and I guess green it is. lol :D

Hol3shot

Sweet...
    Apr 5, 2011
    Pasadena MD
    Btw - Opticsplanet sucks to order from. It took almost a month to get my prescription rayban from them. They weren't anything special and I could have picked them up for the same price and within an hour from Lenscrafters.
    It took 2.5 weeks to get a Lasermax Uni.
    I finally cancelled my order on the Nikon scope with free rings when they finally emailed me that it was in after 6 weeks. Which is fine by me since I decided to go with a red dot instead.
    I also was on chat with someone before I placed my order asking questions and stuff since it was a big order. They never mentioned the time frame of getting stuff. They did mention the Nikon was out of stock and would take a couple weeks to get, but not the other stuff.

Just an FYI

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom