• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    Would these be able to be modified for a colt style 9mm AR magwell? As far as cutting the mag notch?

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Mine came today. They are phenomenal. Great finish, they load easy, and no problems with inserting into my VMH mag block. I highly recommend them.

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    how much for shipping?

Shipping was $9.99 if I remember right.

Mine came today too. All are in perfect condition. Got them as backups for my Metalforms for my 9mm AR SBR. I may sell 2 of them, but the other 3 are staying in the safe.

Last edited:

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    Are those new in wrap IWI 20rd Uzi magazines? Answer: no. Everyone has plenty of used 32rd magazines... the IWI 20rd magazines are (were?) far harder to come by. In my VMH block, the 20rd mags stick out about to the height of my pistol grip, which makes them infinitely more useful for bench work (eg, zeroing).

Also, KeepShooting isn't going to sell the linked 32rd mags to you in the state of Maryland, period, so that's kind of a useless comparison.

r3t1awr3yd

Meh.
    MDS Supporter
    Dec 14, 2010
    Bowie, MD
    Are those new in wrap IWI 20rd Uzi magazines? Answer: no. Everyone has plenty of used 32rd magazines... the IWI 20rd magazines are (were?) far harder to come by. In my VMH block, the 20rd mags stick out about to the height of my pistol grip, which makes them infinitely more useful for bench work (eg, zeroing).

Also, KeepShooting isn't going to sell the linked 32rd mags to you in the state of Maryland, period, so that's kind of a useless comparison.

I figured the 20/32 part was an issue but I didn't know you guys were buying new. Sorry, just tried to help :D:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom