• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • kazan182

Aug 3, 2011
    Is this a good deal? Can order up to 5 and they come in an ammo can.

500 fully processed 223 brass casings ready to go. Our state of the art processing procedures include:

De-priming
    Swagging
    Re-sizing
    Polishing

We use our proprietary blend to give the best polished brass in the industry. This special offer also includes an official 7.62 mm NATO ammunition can, perfect for storing your ammunition when it's finished, or anything else!

Includes roughly 500 premium processed .223 casings. May contain a small quantity of 5.56 as well. A great deal for some great brass.

http://www.gearhog.com/?did=68370

Attachments

• 556 processed.jpg
      556 processed.jpg
      49 KB · Views: 344

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    I was thinking about these 1K $145.00 shipped Lake City "Primed" - VS- above 1K $108.00 shipped with ammo cans. Figuring 1K primers is about $34. I like the ammo box deal.?? which is best.

Thanks Kazan.

Last edited:

tomandjerry00

Ultimate Member
    Apr 12, 2013
    I was thinking about these 1K $145.00 shipped Lake City "Primed" - VS- above 1K $108.00 shipped with ammo cans. Figuring 1K primers is about $34. I like the ammo box deal.?? which is best.

Thanks Kazan.

Depends on if you have a swager and how much you value your time. I'd rather get the OP's deal because those crimped primers are gonna be a PITA.

And for the record, I have the RCBS Pocker Swager II for my press.

ironpony

MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Davidsonville
    Depends on if you have a swager and how much you value your time. I'd rather get the OP's deal because those crimped primers are gonna be a PITA.

And for the record, I have the RCBS Pocker Swager II for my press.

Yes, that is why I like the OP's deal. Just wanted to throw more info out there. Crimped primers wow PITA.

Could Hazmat be included at that price? I have talked to the owner of RMR at length in the past and he is a down to earth person that I would buy from for that reason alone.

j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    I suppose 500 pieces of processed .223 cases for a dime per case plus an ammo can isn't a bad deal.

Personally, I'll stick with scrounging the free range cases y'all leave behind.

I have many more bags like these...trust me on that...:innocent0

:)

Doug S

Trufflehunter
    Jan 21, 2013
    I'm thinking about grabbing a couple, but have never used Gearhog. Does anyone know anything about them?

kazan182

Aug 3, 2011
    The deal is the opposite. Includes roughly 500 premium processed 5.56 casings. May contain a small quantity of .223 as well. Shipping is $8

That was a cut and paste from their site. They had it backwards I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Scot2024

Latest threads

Top Bottom