• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • RegularJay

NRA & SAF Life Member
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 20, 2007
    Harford County
    Good luck with Sportsmans Guide. I have twice ordered ammo from them when they had deals like this and in both cases it took over a year before they ultimately admitted that it was never going to happen and cancelled my orders. Over a year! I don't understand how it benefits them to accept orders for product they do not have or how they think that stringing people along for over a year can possibly be good for business.

flintstone

Jan 1, 2013
    Perry Hall MD
    Good luck with Sportsmans Guide. I have twice ordered ammo from them when they had deals like this and in both cases it took over a year before they ultimately admitted that it was never going to happen and cancelled my orders. Over a year! I don't understand how it benefits them to accept orders for product they do not have or how they think that stringing people along for over a year can possibly be good for business.

The same thing has happened to me with this company. Will not order from them again.

erwos

The Hebrew Hammer
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 25, 2009
    Rockville, MD
    I agree that putting too much stock in SG pre-orders is probably a mistake. OTOH, the worst that can happen is that I never see it... the best case is, I get 5k rounds of 22lr and can get back to shooting that all the time.

Abuck

Ultimate Member

smkranz

Certified Caveman
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 21, 2013
    Carroll County
    Ordered a case of this stuff a year and a half ago now, and it was immediately back-ordered. About every 4 months I get an email from SG telling me I need to confirm that I still want the order for when it comes back into stock. I always do.

Insanity defined.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom