• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SOMDSHOOT

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indian Head
    I am getting out of casting and reloading for .40 S&W and I'm putting out a feeler for interests in what I have here. I have a slightly used Lee die set that has processed all of about 150 rounds and used Lee .40 bullet mold that I bought used, but, makes an excellent bullet.

I am no longer going to cast or reload for .40 S&W due to lack of use and I don't know anyone who owns a .40 anything any longer, so, this stuff is collecting dust, and has been for many months. I made the decision this weekend to simply get rid of this equipment and turn it over for something I can use.

I am basically wanting to know if anyone here on MDS has any interest in these items before I place them on ebay to sell. I would rather turn this stuff in to lead ingots or some .223 bullets or brass and will sell separately or cash sale. Pay Pal accepted also. Pick up in Indian Head. Whatever I don't care, just don't have any interest in .40 any more.

The reason I am posting directly here is simply because I do not see much talk at all about anything related to .40 / .40 S&W reloading or shooting, so, I'm coming directly to the source to see if there is even any interest here for these items.

Let me know if anyone is interested, otherwise, I will just post this stuff on ebay this weekend and sell it. You can send me a PM or email me at: Dodgem250@radio.am

Thanks, Dwight ( SoMDShooter )

These are bullets I made with this mold and they are Tumble Lubed. The mold makes a fine TL bullet.

This photo of the bullets are for visual reference only to show what the bullets look like after casting with the mold. There are no bullets being offered. I only have the Lee Die set and the Lee Mold.

DSC02612.JPG

Attachments

• DSC03219.JPG
      DSC03219.JPG
      67.5 KB · Views: 143
    • DSC03222.JPG
      DSC03222.JPG
      44.1 KB · Views: 133
    Last edited:

SOMDSHOOT

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indian Head
    Are you getting rid of the bullets and the molds? I'd pay you for the bullets to try out, if my Para likes the bullets I'd get the molds, too.

I am getting rid of the Lee Die set and a the Lee Mold.

There are no bullets.

The bullets are posted to show what they look like after being cast with the mold only

If I get stuck with the mold then I think I might just start casting bullets and selling those. It appears everyone wants the bullets and nothing else. I might have a market for .40 S&W bullets. LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tharper429

Latest threads

Top Bottom