• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Trbo6gn

Ultimate Member
    Jun 30, 2011
    Harford Co.
    Has anyone else gotten screwed over on their orders? I called today after not recieving a shipping confirmation from my order on the 18th. I gave them my order confirmation and they told me they have no record of the order. Then after 10 minutes of ******** i went to re order it and use the coupon code. She informed me that the coupon code expired the end of September and that i couldn't place another order.

Waz

SHAZAM!!!
    Dec 15, 2012
    Glen Burnie-ish
    Has anyone else gotten screwed over on their orders? I called today after not recieving a shipping confirmation from my order on the 18th. I gave them my order confirmation and they told me they have no record of the order. Then after 10 minutes of ******** i went to re order it and use the coupon code. She informed me that the coupon code expired the end of September and that i couldn't place another order.

no issues with mine so far...

ordered the 18th, got my shipping notification on the 22nd and estimated delivery on the 29th

Flipz

Ultimate Member
    Mar 11, 2010
    No issues with either of my orders. First should arrive tomorrow, 2nd one should arrive on Tuesday.

ObsceneJesster

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    No problems here. I placed 3 orders and got shipping conformations for all of them. Granted the shipping isn't as fast as I'd like. It shipped on the 22nd and isn't due at my house until the 29th.

bangbangbye

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 2, 2012
    ordered morning of the 18th. doesn't look like they charged my card and no shipping email. will call them on monday.

Crab Bait

Ultimate Member
    Mar 2, 2011
    Pasadena

Looks like I'm getting screwed too. I got an order confirmation on the 18th and I got a shipping confirmation on the 23rd. Then I saw this thread again and thought "wonder where my pants are" and found FedEx doesn't have a record of the tracking number... and my credit card wasn't charged.

ObsceneJesster

Ultimate Member
    Jan 31, 2011
    Looks like I'm getting screwed too. I got an order confirmation on the 18th and I got a shipping confirmation on the 23rd. Then I saw this thread again and thought "wonder where my pants are" and found FedEx doesn't have a record of the tracking number... and my credit card wasn't charged.

Did you get a tracking number?

crolfe1984

Enthusiast
    Oct 21, 2007
    Baltimore City, MD
    I ordered up about $350 worth of gear on 10/17 and was charged on my CC on 10/22. That day as well I received a tracking number from Fedex with an estimated 10/29 delivery.

On 10/25 however I received an email from Patty (customer service) stating that two of my items had been discontinued. I would be refunded for those two but the rest would, and did ship as indicated. According to Fedex I should have my goods today as promised.

All-in-all I'm pleased so far with the order process. Kinda sad though my mag pouches won't be here :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davidbanner

Latest threads

Top Bottom