• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • futureseabee

CTT not seabee anymore
    Aug 18, 2008
    Va Beach
    Fellow MDShooters,
    There will be a gun raffle on August 15 this year at the Deer Creek Overlook in Hazzard County, MD. Over $30,000 dollars worth of prizes are up for grabs so
    clear the calenders!
    http://www.gunbash4h.com/
    Proceeds from the 4-H Outdoor Sportsman's Raffle will be used to support ongoing facility improvements for the Harford County 4-H Camp
    $20 for one ticket or $50 for three
    Schedule & Prizes

Attachments

• gun show.jpg
      gun show.jpg
      98.7 KB · Views: 189

Coskibum

Dec 1, 2009
    Columbia, MD
    Just thought I might share the good news... I won the Stoeger 2000. Ironically I went trap shooting for the first time two weeks ago and had to borrow a shotgun. Guess next time, I'll be able to bring.

SOMDSHOOT

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Nov 18, 2009
    Indian Head
    I sure we had some exciting things to do here in Charles County. We've got nothing. Our 4-H is scared of guns and we don't have a trap range.

DEEREHUNTER

Oct 7, 2009
    Charles Co 4-H Shotgun Team

I don`t understand your comment. Charles County 4-H shotgun shooters have represented Md at the last five 4-H Nationals. They have competed in Rapid City,SD ,Grand Island,Ne and most recently in July,2010 in Kerrville ,Texas. The two shooters representing Charles County finished 7th in sporting clays and 8th in trap. Other team members from Howard and Dorchester Counties finished 4th in skeet and 9th overall. As a team they placed 6th in the nation. These dedicated shooters shot more rounds in practice than most shooters probably do in their lifetime. These guys not only can shoot, they respect and handle firearms safely, are polite, get good grades and are excellent examples of Sportsmen of the Future.
    Metro Gun Club outside of Waldorf has both trap and skeet available . They are very supportive of the Charles Co 4-H Shotgun team.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom