• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • opticman

9mm EyeDoctor
    Sep 30, 2009
    Your body can only take so much stress before it starts to break down. I'm betting he has been under a tremendous amount of pressure. More than most of us could handle. Give the man a break.

I second that, we had the same bug last week. No fun.

I agree, we are better organized than ever before so 2014 will be our time to shine. I'm sending money to MSI to help tonight. Somebody by Del. Mike a beer.

Decoy

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2007
    Dystopia
    Smigiel is not talking about revolution... it's about replacing the SYSTEM we have. More a Constitutional Convention.

Pretty sure....

Missed it, it was in 2010, voted down by voters. It's only held every 20 years.

Biddy

Jul 19, 2012
    Yeah where the F is Patrick? If he is still sick can we at least get someone to type comments for him? wtf? i want to know what they think (MSI)

Jim Sr

R.I.P.
    Jun 18, 2005
    Annapolis MD
    Vote_2014_MSI_2.jpg

:thumbsup:

Biddy

Jul 19, 2012
    i want to see the amended version of SB281 now ASAP!!! Please someone get a hold of AGC or MSI and lets see what we are up against for the final version mom will sign. i would be willing to donate up to $1K to a legal fund for the lawsuit against this unconstitutional bill.
    MDS ADMIn can we get a sticky for people who want a lawsuit after bill becomes law and start building a court case and get a lawyer?

Mr H

Banana'd
    Smigiel was quoting the MD Constitution, Declaration of Rights, Article 6...

That all persons invested with the Legislative or Executive powers of Government are the Trustees of the Public, and, as such, accountable for their conduct: Wherefore, whenever the ends of Government are perverted, and public liberty manifestly endangered, and all other means of redress are ineffectual, the People may, and of right ought, to reform the old, or establish a new Government; the doctrine of non-resistance against arbitrary power and oppression is absurd, slavish and destructive of the good and happiness of mankind.

(emphasis mine)

Funny thing... I plucked that from a quick search, and the first thing that came up was this in a post by our own Glaug-Eldare!!

Bradw410

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Jul 11, 2012
    Easton
    PLEASE!
    Half the shore is from PA and NJ these days.
    Didn't work when Fred & Co talked about it a LONG time ago, and won't work now.

Even better is all the "Shore folk" spouting this who were born elsewhere.:lol2:

Lol yeah I hear ya. I was born and raised here

2AHokie

Dec 27, 2012
    District - 9A
    Yeah where the F is Patrick? If he is still sick can we at least get someone to type comments for him? wtf? i want to know what they think (MSI)

Seriously?

He worked hard for us all session (along with many executive members of MSI and members from several other groups). All of them deserve thanks and appreciation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Mikeymike88

Latest threads

Top Bottom