• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jim12

Let Freedom Ring
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 30, 2013
    Vallario just asked and was granted permission by the Speaker to take the Judiciary Committee out of the Chamber and to another room to meet.

MDFF2008

Ultimate Member
    Aug 12, 2008
    Damn, I don't want them to pass that police amendment, I told that to one of my cop friends and she was LIVID they would think that of her.

buzzsaw

Ultimate Member
    Feb 26, 2013
    Hagerstown
    Damn, I don't want them to pass that police amendment, I told that to one of my cop friends and she was LIVID they would think that of her.

Get the word to our backers, quickly, and have them kill the amendment. Doubt a Dem would bring it to table.

Elliotte

Ultimate Member
    Aug 11, 2011
    Loudoun County VA
    Heck, the Judiciary meeting could be bout anything, including other legislation, I don't know why they'd pull a meeting instead of proceeding to screw us over like they already planned.

MJD438

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 28, 2012
    Somewhere in MD
    Heck, the Judiciary meeting could be bout anything, including other legislation, I don't know why they'd pull a meeting instead of proceeding to screw us over like they already planned.
    My bet - planning for the defensive stance against any of the amendments in queue for SB281 today...(just a guess on my part)

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    damnit, I was going to head down this morning but saw sb281 was on the docket at the end of everything and figured I had time to walk the dog. Will they still be doing 281 stuff in 30 minutes?

They haven't even gotten to it yet, come on down.

occbrian

Ultimate Member
    Jan 3, 2013
    in a cave

We still need to go over the audio and match quote to names.

Spread to LEO's and their unions.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    Am in gallery now....anyone in the room with Valario and Co? Allowed to attend?

No, see 2nd part of this post below.

But, those down there should be able to be in the Committee room and be able to see who gets pulled to the back rooms and by whom.

They aren't in the committee rooms, they are in one of the back rooms behind the House Floor that is restricted access to the public.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom