• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tdt91

I will miss you my friend
    Apr 24, 2009
    Abingdon
    To tell you the truth I don't think we have enough pizza. We have around 25 coming at this point. I've seen way more pizza eaten by people that like guns. Couple three more wouldn't hurt.

Thanks for the spelling correction, I was a little slow in the grammer & English class. OK all my classes but who cares now. As long as I can work, fish, shoot, eat and sleep I'm good. Yeah, don't worry I didn't figure I needed to add the main one. :D:rolleyes:

Bart_man

Clinging to gun&religion
    Jan 8, 2011
    Hazzard County
    To tell you the truth I don't think we have enough pizza. We have around 25 coming at this point. I've seen way more pizza eaten by people that like guns. Couple three more wouldn't hurt.

Thanks for the spelling correction, I was a little slow in the grammer & English class. OK all my classes but who cares now. As long as I can work, fish, shoot, eat and sleep I'm good. Yeah, don't worry I didn't figure I needed to add the main one. :D:rolleyes:

:lol2::lol2::lol2: I just laughed water through my nose.

well with 9 pizzas and 20 people I figured that was almost half a Pizza each.
    now... 9 pizzas, wings, Nutterz maybe one more Pizza....
    Montoya said the conf room holds about 30 so we are nearing capacity.

Bart_man

Clinging to gun&religion
    Jan 8, 2011
    Hazzard County
    Attending:

1. montoya32 - place, napkins, sodas, plates
    2. FPS -:PSeasons Pizza :P bottled water
    3. HarCo2ANewb - FNG - Gus's Pizza
    4. Bartman & Mrs Bartman- Fortunado Bros Pizza Chimay Cinq Cents (fermented bottled water)
    5. JSW Buon Gusto in Whiteford Pizza
    6. Jaredm1+1 Buontempo Bros Pizza
    7. Shadydan Sapore Di Mare Pizza
    8. tdt91 +1 Box Hill Pizzaria Undisclosed fermented bottled water (its a secret)
    9. Gibby
    10. El Flasko Vocellis Pizza and another undisclosed fermented bottled water
    11. Warspasm Some undecided kind of - (fermented Bottled water)
    12. Tstras Primavera Pizza
    13. Ruzo (tentative)
    14. Unit3960 (tentative)
    15. joker
    16. crazycarl7
    17. Redmudjeep (tentative)
    18. Iriden C'mon HOMEBREW! :thumbsup:
    19. Eric 2902 is also bringing an undisclosed kind of fermented bottled water
    20. Mason Dixon and some more mystery[/QUOTE]
    21. DickT and D's Nutz
    22. Tzoid Sam Adams Noble Pils and Wings
    23. Rparke?

km04

Get crackin you muggs!!!!
    Jul 12, 2010
    Harford Co.
    looks like you guys have the worst luck with these things...i'll be there!!!!! thought this was on a Wed, but it ain't! see ya there, bart put me down for beer, not sure of the kind but will let you know as soon as i do!

tzoid

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Aug 8, 2007
    I know Tom can eat so I'll brink 4 Dozen Wings... :P

Tom....I'm going to the Range Saturday...call me

montoya32

Ultimate Member
    Patriot Picket
    Jun 16, 2010
    Harford Co
    We can fit more than 30 if necessary. 30 guys would have been comfortable, but we can use the hall right outside of the room for some food tables. Looks like a real good crew of folks. I'm looking forward to it all.

fivepointstar

Thank you MD-Goodbye
    Apr 28, 2008
    3rd Rock from the Sun
    looks like you guys have the worst luck with these things...i'll be there!!!!! thought this was on a Wed, but it ain't! see ya there, bart put me down for beer, not sure of the kind but will let you know as soon as i do!

Ken-- the board officers from Delta will be there too, so if you want to join, make sure you have clean boxers and we can vote on you that night!!!

They aren't going to let Ken join after I tell them the story about "I don't live in the city" :lol2:

Unit3960

Feb 11, 2011
    Harford Co. MD
    Has anyone tried Land Shark Lager? goes good with pizza. Have to wash down all that dough with something. If I must a pie, then one from Bontempos and if I may a happy drink, then beer it is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom