• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Whitty Whit

Mar 20, 2013
    I have one and it works great. Met another guy at MG and he had the same lower said he put over 1000 rounds through not one problem.

CJWalker

Aug 18, 2010
    Carroll County
    I have one and it works great. Met another guy at MG and he had the same lower said he put over 1000 rounds through not one problem.

Did you buy the complete lower? I had a LPK for another lower that I test fitted on my NFA and it felt like it would need some working to get all the parts to fit. (VERY tight fit.) No big deal but was wondering if yours was the same?

jpo183

Ultimate Member
    Mar 20, 2013
    in Maryland
    I ordered mine from daniel defense (have not built yet)and was bummed the ffl fee was more than the lower. I am probably going to get a 80% just to avoid the ffl fee.

The only thing I hear about the NFA is that you have to balance what you put on the upper. Too much and its front heavy.

Whitty Whit

Mar 20, 2013
    Did you buy the complete lower? I had a LPK for another lower that I test fitted on my NFA and it felt like it would need some working to get all the parts to fit. (VERY tight fit.) No big deal but was wondering if yours was the same?

I bought the complete lower and stuck a mil spec 5.56 upper on it and the upper was very tight, but loosened up after 30 rounds. LPK was already installed so cant relate. The other guy at the range that had one said maybe around hundred and it is perfect, but for me its cool right now. Im guessing all ar's have a break in period.

The only thing I hear about the NFA is that you have to balance what you put on the upper. Too much and its front heavy.

I have a magpul afg2, midwest quad rail and magpul sights, 16 in barrel and its not front heavy, or heavy at all yet. Buddy has a DPMS and his is considerable heavier with a similiar set up. Maybe with a big light and bi pod it might feel awkward but I doubt it. YMMV

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom