• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Turtle Man

Mar 17, 2013
    Well, I explored lots of options, thanks for all those who helped. Money being an issue for me right now, I waffled back and forth then gave serious consideration to a .357, then a .38 snubbie by Taurus. I popped in to Constitutional today to have a look at what they might have in stock. Fondled some snubbies. A little high for me right now, sadly to say. I was walking out when I decided to take a look at the rest of their offerings. Amongst everything, they had six Ruger LCP's all lined up nice and pretty. I took it as a sign. The price was right too. So, the Ruger it is. Nice little pocket gun.

Does anyone know if a 9mm bore lock will fit a .380?

Last edited:

Wendigo

Hungry
    Mar 31, 2013
    Reisterstown
    Seems like it should fit, it's same diameter bullet. I couldn't find anything for a .380 specific lock anyway. I'll hopefully be picking up a LCP of my own soon and it hadn't really occurred to me that I might need a lock for it.

Turtle Man

Mar 17, 2013
    Yeah. The LCP comes w/ a cable lock, but apparently the state wants bore lock too. Check out the first thread. It's called Gun Lock Repository, or something like that. It contains a spreadsheet with folks here who will loan you theirs so you don't have to fork out the $30 or so.

Actually it's: Maryland Shooters/The Arsenal/Handguns/Maryland Handgun Lock Exchange.

Good luck.

Last edited:

aquashooter

Apr 17, 2013
    Monkey Co
    I found that all the LC9s I tried, had the same trigger pull problem. Every one had a hesitation at the break point. I ended up going with the Kahr P9 as my current carry piece, replacing the bulkier Glock 26. The P9 is a little pricier than than the newer Kahr CW9. but worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom