• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Revvin' Evan

Oct 17, 2010
    Baltimore County
    Do you guys have a favorite out of state gun store that might have 33 round glock mags? I'm thinking PA is probably the closest to Baltimore(Randallstown area)
    Fire away:gun3:

Thanks guys

crolfe1984

Enthusiast
    Oct 21, 2007
    Baltimore City, MD
    Got mine at the Dulles show... Gotta say they were reasonably priced and in stock! Makes range days with the G19 that much more unique & fun.

Attachments

• Glock19.jpg
      Glock19.jpg
      32.1 KB · Views: 539

MDGolom

Ultimate Member
    Sep 29, 2010
    Baltimore County
    +1 for the Dullus show. I plan to pick a couple up next weekend at the show. Hopefully I'll pick up my Gen 3 Glock 19 on Thursday.

Atlasarmory

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 2, 2009
    Glen Burnie
    Don't get me wrong I love me some hi cap mags. However I have found that actually concentrating and aiming 33 consecutive rounds in a row to be a little fatiguing.

jimbobborg

Oddball caliber fan
    Aug 2, 2010
    Northern Virginia
    Don't get me wrong I love me some hi cap mags. However I have found that actually concentrating and aiming 33 consecutive rounds in a row to be a little fatiguing.

I don't have that problem with the 33 round mags, as long as I'm using my Sub2K. That makes doing mag dumps a lot more fun!

Jim

blindnoodle

Livin' the dream!
    Apr 21, 2009

Point the gun sideways like 33rd mags are supposed to be used. That will help reduce fatigue and atleast 1 of those 33 rounds will hit what you're aiming at.

squirrels

Who cooks for you?
    Jan 25, 2008
    Point the gun sideways like 33rd mags are supposed to be used. That will help reduce fatigue and atleast 1 of those 33 rounds will hit what you're aiming at.

The way you're SUPPOSED to do it is with one in each hand. :D

Giogolf

Jan 3, 2011
    Harford County
    If a Glock 33 round Mag is purchased out of state by a MD resident... can it be transported back to MD and be held legally by an MD resident?

Can these mags be used in MD ranges legally?

Thanks

kevoxlfx

Jan 12, 2009
    Baltimore
    I work and live in Delaware. Pm me if you need to meet me here for and exchange. Ray (a member here) has them for a good price and he is right in seaford about 50 mins from the bay bridge.

wlc

Ultimate Member
    Nov 13, 2006

You should try my PS90 with the 50 round mag.

MDGolom

Ultimate Member
    Sep 29, 2010
    Baltimore County
    Got mine at the Dulles show... Gotta say they were reasonably priced and in stock! Makes range days with the G19 that much more unique & fun.

I picked up one at the last Dulles show and it wasn't reasonably priced. The big dealer in the back had them with $69 or $79 for the factory 33 round mag. Another had them but refused to sell them for some reason. I finally found someone selling them for $49 which I thought was high. I then went to the last show in York and they were $39.

Eddie Van

Dude
    Feb 4, 2011
    Hollywood Star Lanes
    Make sure you get the Glock Brand. The KCI and off brands do not cycle reliably.

I found the same thing with my G17, but...

I took the KCI's apart and replaced the spring and follower with Glock OEM parts from Glockmeister.com and they worked well. You don't save much $ over just buying Glock mags to begin with, but I got to turn POS mags into serviceable ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom