• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • white rabbitt

Feb 27, 2013
    Yes hurry cause once all of the 30 round magazines are used there will be no more of 'em. At least according to some female elected official that I heard say not long ago. :-/

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I tried to get some gen 3s also (like I haven't purchased enough mags today) but it's only giving me the option of local pickup. I put the same number of parts kits as mags. Weird.

hi3cho

Ultimate Member
    Nov 16, 2012
    Edgemere
    Received mine yesterday. I have never put a 'rebuild kit' together before but that was easier that I even thought, I am surprised more retailers do not do this more often. I would assume once demand dies down, more companies will start to do this. Price was good, I will keep them in mind past Oct 1.

Are AK Mag's as easy to breakdown/build? Does classic city offer the same option for those too when in stock?

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    Received mine yesterday. I have never put a 'rebuild kit' together before but that was easier that I even thought, I am surprised more retailers do not do this more often. I would assume once demand dies down, more companies will start to do this. Price was good, I will keep them in mind past Oct 1.

Are AK Mag's as easy to breakdown/build? Does classic city offer the same option for those too when in stock?

I was very happy with my rebuild kits from Classic City. I asked Classic Firearms, which is different than Classic City Firearms, if they offered rebuild kits for AK mags for extra $. Classic Firearms has great prices on AK mags so I was hopefuly. I was told they did not.:sad20: Not sure if Classic City does for AK mags or not. They specifically say they do not offer the rebuild kit option for Glock mags.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom