• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ziondogg

Feb 1, 2012
    SOMD
    So Im leaving tomorrow to go on a muti-state walmart ammo bing trip. Anybody need anything?

jonnyl

Ultimate Member
    Sep 23, 2009
    Frederick
    Don't go to the Dick's in Morgantown, WV. I stopped in there today about lunchtime to try to get some bulk .22. The shelves were just as empty as the Walmart in Frederick!

Some .22 birdshot, and 2 boxes of .44 Mag was about it....

Keep us posted on your luck!

Demoneyes86

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    I could use some cheap .308 for target shooting do not want no high dollar hunting rounds. I wish i could do a state to state run that be sweet!

Mar 3, 2013
    Hope you're not traveling south...

Last week I left the Newport News VA area and traveled 95 north back to Harford County. During my travels I googled every sporting goods store on the I-95 corridor on my phone and not one Walmart, Dick's, gander mountain, Cabelas and other small shooting/hunting stores had any 22LR or 40 S&W in stock.

I must have made 30+ phone calls and struck out every time. Good luck my friend, if you find anything please share! :thumbsup:

davsco

Ultimate Member
    Oct 21, 2010
    Loudoun, VA
    if you wanna do some siteseeing, go for it. but the 2 - 3 dozen boxes i've seen at my local walmart in the last month (.223, 9, and 4 combined) have all been pretty pricey and certainly no bargain (price or especially availability) compared to the online sellers.

and good on you for offering to help out your fellow mds'ers!

bones2586

Living the madness
    Jul 14, 2011
    SoMD
    Last week I left the Newport News VA area and traveled 95 north back to Harford County. During my travels I googled every sporting goods store on the I-95 corridor on my phone and not one Walmart, Dick's, gander mountain, Cabelas and other small shooting/hunting stores had any 22LR or 40 S&W in stock.

I must have made 30+ phone calls and struck out every time. Good luck my friend, if you find anything please share! :thumbsup:

Made a similar trip back to SoMD from Tidewater. Several stops along the route (Green Top, Bass Pro, WalMart, etc) and nothing I was looking for...Green Top had some 9mm, limit one box, no .22LR, some rifle ammo (mainly hunting calibers)...but lots of people in the store. PMAGs went for $28 (limit 3) and USGI mags were $35 (If I remember right). Good selection of handguns and long guns though (minus the evil black ones of course!)

:sad20:

4095fanatic

Paramagic
    Dec 3, 2010
    Sometimes the fun is in the adventure, not the destination... I'd stop by some LGS or pawn shops... Never know when you might find some gems :-D. Right now I'd just be happy finding brass cased FMJ in either 9/40/45 for under 30 cents a round. Regardless, thanks for the offer!

Schwabe

Ultimate Member
    Nov 20, 2010
    Sho'a
    enjoy and have fun ... I need a shoulder thingy that goes up ... preferable in OD green ... I am not opposed to pay a premium ....

wesser1

Dec 19, 2012
    Havre de Grace
    Sharpshooters in Lorton gets them in stock every few days. They're selling them for $14.95 a pop, limit one a day.

Wow that's a decent price, I'd grab 5 of those (on different days) if I didn't live in Harford county! Sucks to be me, there's never anything up here! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ObsidianCC

Latest threads

Top Bottom