• Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Feb 3, 2013
    The Second Amendment is under attack from both federal and state governments.

People ask, "Why are they doing this to us?"

Well... Because we let them, and in our efforts to be reasonable, we have demonstrated we will tolerate intolerable infringements.

The people behind these attacks on your gun rights will not stop if we continue to accept their infringements.

For this reason, with help from other officials in Carroll County Government, I have drafted a "Second Amendment Preservation Resolution."

It is my hope the Board of Carroll County Commissioners will take a strong stand in defense of Second Amendment Gun Rights. To that end, the Commissioners will be holding a public forum to discuss and possibly vote upon a proposed Second Amendment Preservation Resolution. To help pass this resolution, your attendance is requested.

WHEN: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 7:00 to 10:00 pm
    WHERE: Carroll Community College Room K-100

Follow this link to learn more:

http://ccgovernment.carr.org/ccg/releases/2nd Amend Resolution.pdf

I hope you will be able to attend.

Commissioner Richard Rothschild
    Board of Carroll County Commissioners
    410-386-2075

rmdashrf

Dec 8, 2012
    Carroll
    My my wife and I, our two kids, my mother and father in law and 2 brothers in law are planning to be there.

Thank you Commissioner. Sometimes I feel like I came to the wrong state, but I know I at least came to the right county.

ShallNotInfringe

Lil Firecracker
    Feb 17, 2013
    And to think I almost bought a home in Carroll County, but the extra 15 minute drive seemed untenable at the time.

6-Pack

NRA Life Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    Carroll Co.
    And to think I almost bought a home in Carroll County, but the extra 15 minute drive seemed untenable at the time.

When I moved here from out of state, I told my wife we'd live in Carroll County come hell or high water. Aside from believing in the Second Amendment, the commissioners are telling the state to go to hell with their rain tax and English is the official language up here. Moving here would be worth an extra commute any day of the week!

It's never too late to move to Carroll County!

Lou45

R.I.P.
    Jun 29, 2010
    Carroll County
    When I moved here from out of state, I told my wife we'd live in Carroll County come hell or high water. Aside from believing in the Second Amendment, the commissioners are telling the state to go to hell with their rain tax and English is the official language up here. Moving here would be worth an extra commute any day of the week!

It's never too late to move to Carroll County!

Oh, you forgot to mention the commish'ners told Baltimore Mass Transit to keep their Mass Transit and their mess of a mass on THEIR SIDE of the County line, it ain't commin' into Carroll and bringin' all the garbage and problems out here. You prolly don't r'member that as it may have been before your time here in Carroll; this happened about 10 to 20 years ago IIRC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bapple

Latest threads

Top Bottom