• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mr H

Banana'd
    2A Tuesday Car/Van/Bus Planning!

Start planning now for getting to Annapolis on Feb 4!

Use this thread to plan your own ridesharing, from convenient spots in your region.

It is anticipated that parking will be at a premium this day, so we are encouraging people to get as many butts in each vehicle as possible, and plan on early in, late out.

Some groups have already begun large-scale transportation planning, and we're looking for a huge day. Please plan to be part of it!!

Irish64

Mar 13, 2013
    Monrovia
    I haven't met anyone from MDS yet, but I would like to know if anyone from the Mt. Airy/Frederick area is going. Carpooling sounds like the best route to take.

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    I haven't met anyone from MDS yet, but I would like to know if anyone from the Mt. Airy/Frederick area is going. Carpooling sounds like the best route to take.

Not sure where in Frederick you are but there is probably going to be 1,2, or 3 school buses running out of Carroll County. Price will be $20.00/ person and one of the IP's here, Lou @ Shooters Discount is lining it up. Keep an eye on the Event Page next week to get details. You'll meet a LOT of members going that way!!! Our motto take LouHound Bus Line and get there mostly safe.

tsmith1499

Poor C&R Collector
    Jan 10, 2012
    Southern Mount Airy, Md.
    Come on guys and gals. Let's get some momentum going for this!!!! I have at least 1 seat left in my car going to the Carroll County Bus Group!! WHO WANTS IT????? Will meet in Mount Airy.

Irish64

Mar 13, 2013
    Monrovia
    Come on guys and gals. Let's get some momentum going for this!!!! I have at least 1 seat left in my car going to the Carroll County Bus Group!! WHO WANTS IT????? Will meet in Mount Airy.

I hope that's not my seat your are referring too! LOL! :D
    pm sent

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Wolfloc22

Latest threads

Top Bottom