• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bigangrysob

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 19, 2013
    Cow County
    Exactly 40-Cal. I would love to believe that there's a chance in future elections. But the evidence to the contrary is astoundingly overwhelming! I can no longer hold hope. And, isn't it something like 5 or 8 armed American citizens to every US military member? I'd bet on that horse.

Daiuy

May 31, 2013
    Exactly 40-Cal. I would love to believe that there's a chance in future elections. But the evidence to the contrary is astoundingly overwhelming! I can no longer hold hope. And, isn't it something like 5 or 8 armed American citizens to every US military member? I'd bet on that horse.

You need to read your history. The Iraqi army outnumber the US forces by 11 to one, was the fourth largest army in the world (we weren't even in the top 10) and couldn't hold out for 100 hours against the most lethal force the world has ever seen. Even with the cutbacks, the US military can handle any combination of forces arrayed against them.

bigangrysob

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Mar 19, 2013
    Cow County
    First of all, i don't need to read shit. My 5to 8 per line was more of a question. Second, wtf is talking about Iraqis. Third, ur facts are all over the place, there's no congruence from line to line. And four, do u think even half of US MILITARY PERSONNEL are gonna mount against its citizens if ordered to? And five, lose your ****ing attitude. Your the one trying to make us feel threatened by the NG's contingency plans, and u wanna tell i need to read history about the FM Iraqi's when my comments never left American soil? Christ in heaven, i am sick to death with the way some ppl pull their shit. On here, and everywhere else. In fact, my statements, didn't, and don't, require any response from u sir, so feel more than free to leave this thread.

Back to my original point, has there been any more discussion on this event, or has it scurried off into the shadows? (And feel free not to tell not to go, I've already decided not to. )

Bob A

όυ φροντισ
    MDS Supporter
    Patriot Picket
    Nov 11, 2009
    The US Army fired on the WWI Bonus Army vets, their brothers in arms.

The National Guard killed three students at Kent State U, because someone threw a rock.

Many, many towns and cities have SWAT teams which have fired on unarmed civilians under questionable circumstances.

I don't think that any sort of armed resistance to the government would end in a happy outcome.

spank308

Jul 24, 2012
    And its our fault that's possible in the first GD place! I think us Americans need to take some responsibility in this.

You are correct. No one here can say what is "There yet". If they don't think the latest b.s is "there yet", they will never be "there" They are still drinking the same koolaid as the libs. Many said we would be "there" if sb281 passed. Still not enough.

spank308

Jul 24, 2012
    Main reason why this is a bad idea. The 2A loses either it loses a lot or loses a little. Best case scenario its peaceful everyone gets to go home, the media spins it, "See the gov't knows how to handle these "gun nuts"." Worst case scenario there is a massacre, "see these gun nuts cannot be trusted with a firearm." Now anything inbetween will also be spun and then you get guys like Alex Jones, Glenn Beck, etc running hyperbolic commentary. We need the public on our side we cannot compete against the MSM in how fast they can spin the actual events. Unfortunately status quo garners us the most public support right now, this march will turn off any fence sitters.

You may want to go back on Glen Beck tapes when he was on Fox news. He was spot on what this president would do if elected the first time. They called him a wack job,sad to say he could not have been more accurate with policies and Obamas mentors.

hvymax

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Apr 19, 2010
    Dentsville District 28
    Me and the Captain went to the Toys for Tots fundraised march on DC. About a dozen showed up and marched from Arlington to the monument. I won the poptart gun contest with my GLOCK. We got a lot of media for such a small group but we got out a very positive message about what is happening to our kids and our culture.

Attachments

• IMG_20130703_100548_888.jpg
      IMG_20130703_100548_888.jpg
      51.7 KB · Views: 70

Daiuy

May 31, 2013
    First of all, i don't need to read shit. My 5to 8 per line was more of a question. Second, wtf is talking about Iraqis. Third, ur facts are all over the place, there's no congruence from line to line. And four, do u think even half of US MILITARY PERSONNEL are gonna mount against its citizens if ordered to? And five, lose your ****ing attitude. Your the one trying to make us feel threatened by the NG's contingency plans, and u wanna tell i need to read history about the FM Iraqi's when my comments never left American soil? Christ in heaven, i am sick to death with the way some ppl pull their shit. On here, and everywhere else. In fact, my statements, didn't, and don't, require any response from u sir, so feel more than free to leave this thread.

Back to my original point, has there been any more discussion on this event, or has it scurried off into the shadows? (And feel free not to tell not to go, I've already decided not to. )
    I'm sorry. I thought I was talking to a rational human being instead of another ******* preaching sedition. Go ahead big shot, make your play. I had a T shirt once that said Kent State 0 Ohio National Guard 4. You may be immortalized yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    bapple

Latest threads

Top Bottom