• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    Depending on which source you believe, Bloomberg gave between 1.5 Billion and 1.8 Billion dollars to his alma mater.

Regardless his politics, that is beyond impressive.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    It sounds like Atterbeary is going to submit a Bill where all firearms are considered regulated? Dumais shocks the crowd explaining what a ghost gun is... oh my..

https://www.facebook.com/bpsears/vi...STU5OTk2OTk4MDA4MTkxNDoyMDg3MDA2NzI4MDQ0ODkx/

Huh.

That was painful to watch. :sad20:

Mainly because of the need to constantly remove and put back on my glasses (wtf?) but also because of the level of BS.

I'm usually pretty big fan of Moms, these one's don't seem like much fun to me.

Stoveman

TV Personality
    Patriot Picket
    Sep 2, 2013
    Cuba on the Chesapeake
    Huh.

That was painful to watch. :sad20:

Mainly because of the need to constantly remove and put back on my glasses (wtf?) but also because of the level of BS.

I'm usually pretty big fan of Moms, these one's don't seem like much fun to me.

Atterbeary is a clown.

The Capital Gazette shooter purchased his shotgun legally and the TX school shooter that she references was 17.

PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    Atterbeary is a clown.

The Capital Gazette shooter purchased his shotgun legally and the TX school shooter that she references was 17.
    Facts? Who needs those when you've already got a gang of Legislators in your pocket?

rambling_one

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Oct 19, 2007
    Bowie, MD
    I'm thinking that upcoming testimony from our side needs to include as many untruths as one can jam into a three minute presentation. Arguing facts hasn't got it done.

manderson

Ultimate Member
    Jun 3, 2008
    I'm thinking that upcoming testimony from our side needs to include as many untruths as one can jam into a three minute presentation. Arguing facts hasn't got it done.
    I caught a bit of this on the news when I came home from work. Can't believe the woman who said "None of these guns have serial numbers". It is absolute nonsense.

RepublicOfFranklin

Ultimate Member
    Mar 16, 2018
    The ‘Dena - DPRM
    If it gets introduced it will be passed. I wonder if we’ll be required to obtain an hql even for rifles here. I don’t see anyone in the MDGA who would oppose this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    If it gets introduced it will be passed. I wonder if we’ll be required to obtain an hql even for rifles here. I don’t see anyone in the MDGA who would oppose this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I took the same inference of that Atterbeary speak. She slipped in quickly, "You will have to go get your permit." She said it would take the system already in place required for handguns, and put it in place for long guns as well.

fidelity

piled higher and deeper
    MDS Supporter
    Aug 15, 2012
    Frederick County
    I took the same inference of that Atterbeary speak. She slipped in quickly, "You will have to go get your permit." She said it would take the system already in place required for handguns, and put it in place for long guns as well.

And if any hunters or clay shooters thought that they weren't going to restrict their gun purchases, that should be a splash of cold water. Maybe in running for President, Hogan will symbolically veto should it pass.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Noha

Latest threads

Top Bottom