2A lovers in Rockville - want to talk to some democratic youth?

The #1 community for Gun Owners of the Northeast

Member Benefits:

• No ad networks!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Big Twig

Dec 21, 2012
    NC
    The young democrats of Montgomery county are coming into my bar (Hank Dietle's Tavern 11010 Rockville pike, Rockville, MD 20852) after their banquet that they are now picketing??? Either way this is a pro 2a bar so if you would like to try and convert some young mis-guided minds come on down. They are going to be here from 8-10 from what I heard. I'm the guy with a come and take it shirt on (the bartender). Sorry it's so last minute. These are the people that were apparently at the silver spring thing past week by the way.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    LOVE Dietles!!!!! It's one of the last "local" feeling bars in that area! It's a little far for me but I've been in a couple of times. I generally stick to BWB in cloverly since I'm right there.

Big Twig

Dec 21, 2012
    NC
    Yeah we are one of the very few old school dive bars. I couldn't believe when I heard the young democrats are coming in tonight cause this is a very 2a bar.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Yeah we are one of the very few old school dive bars. I couldn't believe when I heard the young democrats are coming in tonight cause this is a very 2a bar.

Thats because they are going to have a 2k dinner at Addies before hand but don't worry their mom is paying for it :)

C-130_MAC

May 3, 2013
    They only use the emotion side of their brain...... talking to them is like ...... talking to a ________ (you fill in the blank)

Last edited:

kmb

Ultimate Member
    Jul 20, 2011
    Too bad I wrecked my MDS shirt mountain biking today. Guess I need a back up.

dblas

Past President, MSI
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 6, 2011
    The young democrats of Montgomery county are coming into my bar (Hank Dietle's Tavern 11010 Rockville pike, Rockville, MD 20852) after their banquet that they are now picketing??? Either way this is a pro 2a bar so if you would like to try and convert some young mis-guided minds come on down. They are going to be here from 8-10 from what I heard. I'm the guy with a come and take it shirt on (the bartender). Sorry it's so last minute. These are the people that were apparently at the silver spring thing past week by the way.

I haven't been to HDs in forever (used to go there after closing down Country Junction for the night).

BeerHunter

Don't ReMember
    Feb 13, 2013
    SoPROM
    Wish I could've been there to help Big Twig. How'd it turn out?

....... want to talk to some democratic youth?....

They only use the emotion side of their brain, and can't use the logic side

- so - talking to them is like ...... talking to a ________ (you fill in the blank)

(that's why everything they try to do falls apart in the long run)

Because of their youth, right? :lol2:

Seriously though, a calm logical debate over facts is better than not engaging and standing by while the minds of our youth are being corrupted. Although I doubt engaging them would stay calm or logical. :rolleyes:

Big Twig

Dec 21, 2012
    NC
    Didn't turn out too bad. Not much conversation from me since I was working but I had some friends to back me up. One of my buddies that was in the military said to one of the young dems when they asked him of he was a republican, "yes and I fought for this country what the f@#k have you done? I have never seem so many people bot have a thing to say to that and and the group bought him many drinks afterwards.

Special thanks to americus for coming out, hope you got home safe!

Sorry I couldn't give too much notice on this one but you all are always welcome to stop by for a beer.

Americus

Feb 9, 2013
    Didn't turn out too bad. Not much conversation from me since I was working but I had some friends to back me up. One of my buddies that was in the military said to one of the young dems when they asked him of he was a republican, "yes and I fought for this country what the f@#k have you done? I have never seem so many people bot have a thing to say to that and and the group bought him many drinks afterwards.

Special thanks to americus for coming out, hope you got home safe!

Sorry I couldn't give too much notice on this one but you all are always welcome to stop by for a beer.

I hope I remembered to tip, i'm still trying to find my phone! LOL!

Big Twig

Dec 21, 2012
    NC
    Yes you tipped me very well, thanks again! Didn't find any phones when I cleaned up at the end of the night, hope you find it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom