• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TheOriginalMexicanBob

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2017
    Sun City West, AZ
    And we shouldn't forget the origins of gun control was by Democrats trying to keep freed slaves from possessing firearms. They haven't changed that attitude...look at how they've tried to ban or actually banned law-abiding citizens in public housing from possessing firearms. Racism runs deep in the Democrat Party.

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Where there’s stink, there’s probably some shit.

Glad we can’t step in it ...for the time being.

I suggested his time would be interesting. I figured it would be short.

Juice bag. I loved the ok for me but not for thee crap. Right out of the behavioral science profile.

Mark75H

MD Wear&Carry Instructor
    Industry Partner
    MDS Supporter
    Sep 25, 2011
    Outside the Gates
    Never mind, duh

I can see your point in interpreting that way. At the time 2A was written, we had just come out of a war. But, that war wasn’t against our Govt trying to control people like the King and Queen. The Revolutionary war was against a country that the American colonies believed had nothing to do with their establishment.

It was the citizen soldiers that joined the ranks and helped defeat the Brits, arguably the only way the Continental Army won. It was due to the aforementioned nature, the idea of having a well armed and regulated militia was mentioned. We can certainly interpret “right of the people” in meaning everyone, that part is within reason to believe as it does not specifically state. My interpretation given the circumstances surrounding, suggests the people within the regulated militia.

You don’t need to interpret anything. Read the Federalist Papers.

Oddly, nowhere else in the constitution do they use the word "people" that does not mean EVERYONE. Why would they have changed the meaning in one single clause?

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Here is his full statement:

"The 2nd Amendment in truth was not speaking to every Tom, Dick, and Harry having a firearm. It spoke specifically of a Well Regulated Militia, and their right to keep and bear arms."

And while he was wrong in his belief that it only applied to those in a militia, he wasn't too far on the first part, if Tom, Dick, and Harry were slaves, indentured servants, or indigenous people, at the time of the writing. Just a point of fact from history, and by no means agreeing with the jackwagon or defending his comment.

You're right, it didn't in practice, but the founders didn't put that in writing. I believe they were far ahead of their time.

And we shouldn't forget the origins of gun control was by Democrats trying to keep freed slaves from possessing firearms. They haven't changed that attitude...look at how they've tried to ban or actually banned law-abiding citizens in public housing from possessing firearms. Racism runs deep in the Democrat Party.

I didn't go there at the time, but the OP's accusations of racism were especially rich when you consider his belief that certain rights don't apply to all people.

His belief system puts him squarely in the same group with the early democratic party and the KKK.

They discriminated and used violence against people who didn't look like them. The modern day left discriminates and uses violence against people who do not think like them. They are cut from the same cloth of intolerance and bigotry.

Not saying OP is antifa, but the thought process is the same, its only a matter of degree.

Vic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2010
    Whiteford, MD
    In the Heller decision, all 9 Justices agreed that the 2nd Amendment was an individual right. So ABN guy has no standing.
    V

Vic

Ultimate Member
    Jul 2, 2010
    Whiteford, MD
    I've also taken the oath a few times and he is wrong about it too. The oath is to defend the Constitution, not the people or the body or the Government. Again, Don't understand his argument other than to stir things up and how this states that this site promotes racism and bigotry. Weird.
    V

Norton

NRA Endowment Member, Rifleman
    Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Looks like this guy, or another of our recent vacationers have chosen to try some strong arm scare tactics by allegedly "reporting" us.

More to come.

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    Looks like this guy, or another of our recent vacationers have chosen to try some strong arm scare tactics by allegedly "reporting" us.

More to come.

Reporting a private forum site that booted him? If on Facebook, he may have a chance, but I thought this thread is separate from FB?

Q

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    Reporting us to Facebook ?? or maybe even Twitter

Reporting a private forum site that booted him? If on Facebook, he may have a chance, but I thought this thread is separate from FB?

Q

A) Not sure it's this guy for sure, but the timing correlates with two vacationers, one of which is this guy.
    B) No, we have been reported to "the authorities".

You can sense me quivering in fear.

Again, more to come.

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    A) Not sure it's this guy for sure, but the timing correlates with two vacationers, one of which is this guy.
    B) No, we have been reported to "the authorities".

You can sense me quivering in fear.

Again, more to come.

Probably reporting we are stirring up a revolution with hate speech, and felt threatened that we were able to get his information. Possibly some members from here being tools on his sites.

Q

Michigander08

ridiculous and psychotic
    MDS Supporter
    May 29, 2017
    I don't take the guy seriously after I read this:

"I took a real oath 4x, and volunteered 5x for missions most of the 2A nuts piss their beds about"

welder516

Deplorable Welder
    MDS Supporter
    Jun 8, 2013
    Underground Bunker
    I give him credit , he is more stupid then i thought he was . I don't scare easy , so if he wants he can waste some time trying to scare me or report me .

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    I don't take the guy seriously after I read this:

"I took a real oath 4x, and volunteered 5x for missions most of the 2A nuts piss their beds about"

He was an IT weenie. Back in the day he prob volunteered to install Win NT from scratch on 5 servers, and find all of the drivers required to make them work.

I'd toss and turn at night over that one.

PS: one of the 4 oaths he counted was when he signed up for DEP. :lol2:

Bullfrog

Ultimate Member
    Oct 8, 2009
    Carroll County
    Probably reporting we are stirring up a revolution with hate speech, and felt threatened that we were able to get his information. Possibly some members from here being tools on his sites.

Q

He's a snowflake.

If one wanted to harass or threaten him there was all kinds of info that came up from a single google search of his name, and NOBODY here posted it or threatened him with it. The membership here showed more maturity than he did.

The only things that were shared were to refute what he was posting.

Qbeam

Ultimate Member
    Apr 16, 2008
    Georgia
    He's a snowflake.

If one wanted to harass or threaten him there was all kinds of info that came up from a single google search of his name, and NOBODY here posted it or threatened him with it. The membership here showed more maturity than he did.

The only things that were shared were to refute what he was posting.

True. None of us did anything but try to have a dialog and discuss his view. Some edgier than others, but still within the courteous atmosphere of the thread. Unfortunately, this is a pretty deep pool, and I think he was thinking that this pool was not that deep because of the other pools he's been in.

The lifeguard pulled him out, and now he's crying about it.

Q

Alea Jacta Est

Extinguished member
    MDS Supporter
    Dish it out.

Cannot take it.

Tell me how important you are and what titles you’ve held; I smell shitstain.

I figure MDS is replete with folks that wonk couldn’t carry their dirty laundry.

AMF you pretentious POS.

Appreciate the mods for scooping this pile o poop.

Norton

Staff member
    Admin
    May 22, 2005
    I want to continue to be clear that it could be one of several people, or it could be none of the above.

We're doing some checking today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom