• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Elite84

Oct 29, 2008
    Zink arms in perryhall hall is offering a special 299 receiver sets. With optional personalized 12 digit serial number for 100 more. I am gauging interests on a group buy.

rsj1231

Ultimate Member
    Feb 24, 2013
    Harford County
    I'd like to see pictures too. Anymore info on Zinks? My parents live in PH and I've never noticed any place resembling a machine shop/firearms manufacturer.

smkranz

Certified Caveman
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 21, 2013
    Carroll County
    That's one handsome web site. Some examples just from the Home page (I didn't go any deeper):

See us at the gun show's

Gun's available...

At SWAT FIREARMS we’ll give you're firearm the attention and craftsmanship you'll enjoy to shoot for a lifetime. [ummm...huh?]

SWAT FIREARMS has been in the gun business for over 13 year's. Let us put our experience to work for you.

Call for Detail's.

(emphasis added)​

Hopefully they're guns work better than there grammer and speelling.

Elite84

Oct 29, 2008
    I know its bad but as long as the cnc quality is good and to spec, who cares if they ain't as edumicated...

Beware of Dog
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 16, 2013
    AA Co
    Is this an upper and lower receiver, or just a lower? I see the lowers, but don't see uppers on any of the links...

armed ferret

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Sep 23, 2008
    McDoogal's
    I know its bad but as long as the cnc quality is good and to spec, who cares if they ain't as edumicated...

If they can't figure out the simple things like plurals versus contractions, do you really trust them with a CNC or something that could ultimately explode in your face?

Pass.

Elite84

Oct 29, 2008
    I saw the set in person the machining was very nice and the new and improved upper fit nicely with the lower. I the finish does have a purplish shine to it so it would look best with the matching upper. You can tell a big difference when its matched to a regular forged upper.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom