• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • n&n'sdad

Take'em!!
    Dec 20, 2010
    In the goose pit
    Who would have thought? 22LR ammo such a pain in the ass to get!! Hopefully after all of what's going on,between Christmas just passing and our govt. issues,everything will go back to normal or close to it anyway.

Anybody found any in SoMd? Looks like Dicks gets it in at least once a week,and WalMarts restocking is spotty at best,and Fred's....well....nevermind..

Demoneyes86

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    I'm in shrewsbury pa just picked up 2 federal match 40fr 325 round bixs for $14 each great deal! They have 8 more roughly.

n&n'sdad

Take'em!!
    Dec 20, 2010
    In the goose pit
    Cabelas is usually my online go to,just lately they are getting hammered. I noticed on some of the 22lr ammo they are not even giving the choice of back ordering it.

I was trying to see what I could come up with locally,besides WallyWorld and Dicks that's about all I hit locally. I order online alot and am far from running out but it's nice to have some place close to try something new.

amoebicmagician

Samopal Goblin
    Dec 26, 2012
    Columbia, MD
    I've still got about 1200 rounds, 2 full boxes and some stragglers.

If I had that many .223 I'd be set, so why is it I feel like I don't have any .22LR at all?

Maybe seeing my ammo cabinet get sparser and sparser is just getting to me, but even with 1200 rounds, I feel naked.

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Yep. Being down to 1,200 rounds of 22LR is the same feeling as being down to four or five 20-rd boxes of .223. It's lousy.

n&n'sdad

Take'em!!
    Dec 20, 2010
    In the goose pit
    I've still got about 1200 rounds, 2 full boxes and some stragglers.

If I had that many .223 I'd be set, so why is it I feel like I don't have any .22LR at all?

Maybe seeing my ammo cabinet get sparser and sparser is just getting to me, but even with 1200 rounds, I feel naked.

That's funny! I'm the same damn way.. So far from running out but still need more. I just like to try different brands and loads to see if I like them more than what I normally shoot.

My favorites right now are MiniMags,Federal match and of course Wolf match.

monstarr

Feb 9, 2012
    Baltimore
    I picked up a 2000 round ammo crate of Winchester m-22 and 3 325rnd boxes the other day between Walmart and Dick's in Glen Burnie. Seems like I stumbled upon those. It's been pretty sparse out there. And to think I went out for some 7.62x39 which I can't find anywhere.

amoebicmagician

Samopal Goblin
    Dec 26, 2012
    Columbia, MD
    it all seems to be in the luck of the draw. Hopefully by the time feb rolls around things will be okay again. Can't wait for people to start selling off the guns they panic bought for cheapcheapcheap

Demoneyes86

Ultimate Member
    Mar 4, 2011
    Baltimore
    I picked up a 2000 round ammo crate of Winchester m-22 and 3 325rnd boxes the other day between Walmart and Dick's in Glen Burnie. Seems like I stumbled upon those. It's been pretty sparse out there. And to think I went out for some 7.62x39 which I can't find anywhere.

Just guns in parkville has tulammo 7.62 for like $7 a box.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    incase

Latest threads

Top Bottom