• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ColonelHurtz

A pile of little arms.
    Nov 13, 2008
    I had that stuff back ordered.
    I'll be bitching on the phone tomorrow if they didn't fulfill it.

Fishinblues

Dec 22, 2012
    Got my order confirmation last night! Then my back order notice this morning. O well got to wait a month now to get the goods.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I don't know what incentive they have to not fill the backorders. It's not like they're selling it for more than you guys have it backordered for. But, I'm not a retail mogul so who knows. Of all the ammo vendors, I think I'm happiest with Cabela's.

hyjinx9

May 24, 2013
    Same here.. Thought that order look familiar.. I'll be writing and calling..

I did already send a email waiting for response. our orders should have got filled first then put them up on the website. I sure hope they make this right. :mad54:

mrboh138

Mar 12, 2009
    Baltimore
    I did already send a email waiting for response. our orders should have got filled first then put them up on the website. I sure hope they make this right. :mad54:

Hopefully the backorders are set aside and just haven't filled them yet.. Think my order was placed Aug. 22

hyjinx9

May 24, 2013
    Hopefully the backorders are set aside and just haven't filled them yet.. Think my order was placed Aug. 22

My order was placed on the same date I checked my account and they have taken the money out so it looks like they did fill the order:party29: just have not email me about it yet.I really don't care about the email just want the ammo.

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    something like &12 to ship $112 if I remember right

Someone dropped a code for free shipping, but I had already ordered my cans. I did get $5 shipping with the Cabela's VISA. If you played your cards right, it was $100 to your door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom