Where do you get the phone coupon?

Expiring tonight ...

303d7b896695da87a08b3c509c88246e.jpg

CATMdude

I like turtles
    Dec 29, 2012
    Frederick
    Not me. I have a new gun and no ammo. :(

If it's the M855 that you wanted, I'll sell you mine for what I paid for it. I bought at the Dick's sales price. I've got plenty squirreled away, I bought it b/c it was there when I went in for swimming goggles. You'd just have to pick up in Frederick.

AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013
    If it's the M855 that you wanted, I'll sell you mine for what I paid for it. I bought at the Dick's sales price. I've got plenty squirreled away, I bought it b/c it was there when I went in for swimming goggles. You'd just have to pick up in Frederick.

I missed the boat, I would love to grab a 1 box of M855 off you if you don't mind? It would be nice to at least have a box or 2 of it to sit on :sad20:

went to Dicks in GB yesterday but they were out, now this storm has me stuck:tdown:

CATMdude

I like turtles
    Dec 29, 2012
    Frederick
    I missed the boat, I would love to grab a 1 box of M855 off you if you don't mind? It would be nice to at least have a box or 2 of it to sit on :sad20:

went to Dicks in GB yesterday but they were out, now this storm has me stuck:tdown:

I only have one box of it left. I gave the other box to a close friend that just got an AR. If t84a doesn't want to buy it, I'll sell it to you but pick-up is in Frederick.

casualmadness

Man about town
    Jun 4, 2012
    VA
    I got my ration at Wheaton DSG yesterday. Was talking to the guy at the gun counter. He asked what rife I had. Asked some particulars...twist rate, model etc. Just chewin' the fat really-at least that's how I took it.
    He told me about his AR and mentioned some particulars so I didn't feel he was probing me for info.
    Anyway, he said a guy came in yesterday morning with a coupon for the 420 box. He said he asked the guy what kind of rifle he had and the guy answered "I don't know what it is." He said he threw out a couple names..."Colt? DPMS? Olympic Arms?" He said the guy looked clueless.

I don't really have a point....just don't get how you can own a gun and not even know what it is. But it isn't a first. I have an in-law who owned two guns before his wife got pregnant. Wife said no guns with kids coming. So he got rid of the guns. I asked what he had-he didn't know. His answer was literally "I think they were both 9mm but I'm not sure." I asked about the manufacturer....he had no clue. He knew they were both pistols but that's all he knew. Supposedly he had owned them since college (he was mid 30's when he got rid of them.)

t84a

USCG Master
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 15, 2013
    West Ocean City, MD
    I only have one box of it left. I gave the other box to a close friend that just got an AR. If t84a doesn't want to buy it, I'll sell it to you but pick-up is in Frederick.

Subject to an answer to my question above, I'll take it. I'll meet you anywhere you want. Thanks for your generosity.

AJRB

Ultimate Member
    May 8, 2013
    Subject to an answer to my question above, I'll take it. I'll meet you anywhere you want. Thanks for your generosity.

Cool glad your getting hooked up.

These green tip M855 are the ones being banned, so you wouldn't want to shoot them just because you wont be able to get them anymore......

they are steel tip which means you will not be able to shoot this ammo at any local indoor ranges. Not sure about outdoor, but indoor is a no go for sure.

M193 can still be found easily locally still and can be shot indoor.

CATMdude

I like turtles
    Dec 29, 2012
    Frederick
    Really? Why? I'm new to the AR scene. In fact, I've never shot one.

It has steel in the tip. The steel is not good for the bullet traps that indoor ranges have. It's perfectly fine for shooting at most outdoor ranges. Of course, with a potential ban looming, it might be best to just keep it stashed away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    cfreeman818

Latest threads

Top Bottom