• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bjmsam

The Skeptic
    My wife found two boxes of Winchester 22LR Hollow Point Rounds, 555pk at the Monocacy Blvd Walmart in Frederick last week for $23.17 each, which works out to just over 4¢ per round. Warmart.Com showed Limited Stock at that location before she bought them and No Stock after so the site appears to accurately reflect inventory. I posted in the Bass pro and Walmart ammo report and 22L Price gougers online threads that the site showed In Stock at the Ellicott City location the same evening, so I hope folks here on MDS managed to scoop them up!

Last edited:
    Mar 20, 2013
    MOCO
    My wife found two boxes of Winchester 22LR Hollow Point Rounds, 555pk at the Monocacy Blvd Walmart in Frederick last week for $23.17 each, which works out to just over 4¢ per round. Warmart.Com showed Limited Stock at that location before she bought them and No Stock after so the site appears to accurately reflect inventory. I posted in the Bass pro and Walmart ammo report and 22L Price gougers online threads that the site showed In Stock at the Ellicott City location the same evening, so I hope folks here on MDS managed to scoop them up!

Nice find! I'll have to keep an eye on the website.

hang10

Jan 20, 2013
    eldersburg
    Have not found any in a month, i give up:mad54: Not going to buy online and pay crazy shipping, not going to wait in line @ BP and run , not going to stalk out Wal-mart or Dicks. F it ,spring is here,time to put down the guns ,save my ammo, grab a longboard and head down'da ocean Hon....

Caught some good,clean waves yesterday !! LOL :party29:

D3V1L

Dec 26, 2012
    Elkridge
    Nice find! I'll have to keep an eye on the website.

The app has never worked for the ellicott city. Columbia or arbutus walmarts. Ap says at least 4 different cci 22 lr types in stock. Tje associate and the shelf say otherwise. I think you and you wife were just lucky with a coincidence.

ForumRunner_20130415_210453.jpg

Mar 20, 2013
    MOCO
    I was able to score one pack due to the limit. Hopefully this is a sign that Mini Mags may be coming back to life.

I didn't see them, are they still up? If so, link?

Has anyone used CCI Stingers in their 10/22? I know they aren't recommended by Ruger, but I've heard mixed things.

Watchmyshoes

Nov 8, 2012
    :thumbsup: Thanks!

@Midway: $16 for shipping 1 brick of .22? ...seriously? That makes it a $50 box! :tdown:

The kids don't realize it yet, but they just spent their allowance and went in on this order with me... :D They're gonna be the ones shooting moooost of it anyway... :shrug:

Yeah midway shipping cost is rediculous, but just wanted to put it out there for anybody really needing some 22 ammo... I guess the crazy part is its sold out at that price

clutchNthrottle

Deadpooligan
    Feb 2, 2012
    Harford
    Yeah midway shipping cost is rediculous, but just wanted to put it out there for anybody really needing some 22 ammo... I guess the crazy part is its sold out at that price

hopefully i jinxed myself and now I'll see bricks everywhere for $25. :sad20: Then the wife will rub it in my face, "see I toldya you shoulda waited, but noooo, you had to pay double..." :blah:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Davech1831

Latest threads

Top Bottom