• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • j8064

Garrett Co Hooligan #1
    Feb 23, 2008
    Deep Creek
    I've not fired Armscor .223, but all the other calibers I've used worked fine. That's not a "bad" price for factory ammo. But if one has a C&R and accesses the Grafs dealer pricing it's actually "$6.49/bx. But that's still ~ $ .35/rd.

Since I can load more accurate ammo myself for ~ $ .22/rd, I think I'll stick with that and add the 200 rounds from this afternoon to my stash.

BTW, thanks (I really mean that) to all who leave your range cases behind. Your free reloadable cases are usually put to good use and are much appreciated!

:D

Attachments

• 223 10_13_2012 DSC07752.jpg
      223 10_13_2012 DSC07752.jpg
      69.7 KB · Views: 240

oupa

Apr 6, 2011
    I've not fired Armscor .223, but all the other calibers I've used worked fine. That's not a "bad" price for factory ammo. But if one has a C&R and accesses the Grafs dealer pricing it's actually "$6.49/bx. But that's still ~ $ .35/rd.

Since I can load more accurate ammo myself for ~ $ .22/rd, I think I'll stick with that and add the 200 rounds from this afternoon to my stash.

BTW, thanks (I really mean that) to all who leave your range cases behind. Your free reloadable cases are usually put to good use and are much appreciated!

:D

Yeah, I hear ya. Graf's also happens to have HRN 55gr. SP's for $9.79/100 (same price as FMJ) so I stuck 500 of them alonf with some other stuff on the order with the Armscor ammo.

I have almost (almost!:innocent0) as much fun loading as shooting them so I don't pass up any free components either. It is one of the reasons I insist on reloadable cases when I do buy store-bought. For me though, these aren't for shooting. They're for that proverbial "rainy day.":tinfoil:
    .................................. :lol:

oupa

Apr 6, 2011
    Cabelas has 1000rds of pmc for $300 shipped

Okay, I found the $300/cs. ammo on Cabelas' site but is shipping really included? Doesn't say that as far as I can see and I've ALWAYS paid shipping fees from Cabelas. :confused:

Great deal though!!! Thanks for mentioning it.

iHasCrabs

Ultimate Member
    May 17, 2011
    Blue POint Crab House
    oupa said:
    Okay, I found the $300/cs. ammo on Cabelas' site but is shipping really included? Doesn't say that as far as I can see and I've ALWAYS paid shipping fees from Cabelas. :confused:

Great deal though!!! Thanks for mentioning it.

There's a coupon code for $20 off which basically covers shipping

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    alfontso

Latest threads

Top Bottom