• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    Dick's Wheaton claims no knowledge of 22LR. The guy seemed a little out-of-loop anyway, so maybe his week just started.

He did claim Dick's Wheaton will be gettings the 1400ct golden bullets for an event. Didn't seem to know much else.

Yea, its was a wild goose chase for me today.

Does Crofton or Westminster Dick's still have 22LR?

Laddertowr

trigger puller
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 3, 2013
    Dicks in Crofton does... just scored a box.... Also on the bucket of 22lr.... be looking for that at Dicks this weekend

alucard0822

For great Justice
    Oct 29, 2007
    PA
    So far I've seen this the last couple times at E. York Walmart, looks like a continuous supply of bulk packs is pretty close. I've been able to buy Mini mags or Fed game shok just about any time I wanted from Trop though, I don't blow through 22, and a couple bucks more for better ammo in nice 100rd slide top boxes is worth it to me. The scalpers better sell their stuff off cheap and quick or else they are going to get stuck with it.

20150609_195511.jpg

whistlersmother

Peace through strength
    Jan 29, 2013
    Fulton, MD
    Dicks in Crofton does... just scored a box.... Also on the bucket of 22lr.... be looking for that at Dicks this weekend

Thanks, just came from there. Got a box.

I'll be in Westminster around 5:30-ish, so I'll see what Dick's and Wally-Mart have.

I guess I'm on a grand tour today - but not by choice.

echo6mike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2013
    Close to DC
    I just scored a 325 rnd box of federal automatch at Dicks in the Rio Center in Gaithersburg. at least 10 more on the shelf & lots of CCI minimags for those in need.

They still have a good supply of both as of today. One box of Federal or 3 of minimags per day, but I can deal with that. Swing by once a day until they're cleared out, and I should be pretty well-stocked for plinking for a while...

:thumbsup:

silver78

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2009
    "Federal Match Grade 22 LR ammo. 325 round boxes for only $25 each."

"Frederick Dick's had Federal AutoMatch 325 for $19.99"

After MD sales tax the box from Dicks costs $21.19. So if he bought it there and is re-selling it here he's making $3.81 per box of 325 rounds.

Then he will probably have to drive somewhere and burn a dollar or two worth of gasoline when he meets the buyer.

Does not seem like a worthwhile use of time to me.

Laddertowr

trigger puller
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 3, 2013
    Chriss the guy didn't say but thought between 70-100 bucks per bucket.. but what I can remember didn't remington just announce a price increase?

echo6mike

Ultimate Member
    Feb 1, 2013
    Close to DC
    They still have 2 boxes of the 325 count Federal and plenty of CCI minimags at Dicks Gaithersburg-Rio as of 10:45 this morning.

Plenty of minimags anyway as of 14:40 :)

Turns out it was one box Federal per visit, at 20 bucks I couldn't resist! Twice today.

Yes, I think I'm now a hoarding douchewaffle. Sorry!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JBIRD EST.1984

Latest threads

Top Bottom