• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JamesH

That Guy
    Oct 11, 2014
    Laurel, MD
    Palmetto state armory has .22 in stock. I'm not sure what the shipping charges are but just figured I'd pass along the information.

I'm still waiting for my Cyber Monday order of .22 ammo from PSA. It's a reasonable deal, but order fulfillment time from PSA may take a while.

F-Stop

Ultimate Member
    Feb 16, 2009
    Cecil County
    I was at Cabelas yesterday and they had the most 22 I've seen in a while. Stacks and stacks of golden bullet 525, stacks of fed auto match, armscor, cci standard, and a couple more.

Docster

Ultimate Member
    Jul 19, 2010
    I was at Cabelas yesterday and they had the most 22 I've seen in a while. Stacks and stacks of golden bullet 525, stacks of fed auto match, armscor, cci standard, and a couple more.

Makes one wonder if these threads are needed anymore....

BenL

John Galt Speaking.
    Man, I'm glad to see .22's showing up, again ('ve been shooting a lot of .22 lately.) Just picked up one of these, and must say they're pretty nifty. Works as advertised. Loading 22LR AR mags gets old after 3 or 4 mags.

[YT]ZxLiUaGZnbw[/YT]

silver78

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 18, 2009
    As of this morning Dicks in Gaithersburg has bucket of Remington 22 ammunition in stock. 1400 rounds for $70. One per customer.

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    Westminster Dicks has 1000 round cases of Winchester m22 for $59.99. I passed on them cause they don't cycle very well in Tactical Solutions upper. They had probably 20 cases out front and who knows how many in the back.

organized_mayhem

Legend in my own mind

Makes one wonder if these threads are needed anymore....

The threads and a limit is still very much needed. I was there a few hours ago. You guessed it, just a big empty shelf of what used to be 22.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Was at Duffy's today, they had .22 on the shelves.

Limit 5 x 50 round boxes and 1 x large box (had Federal Auto Match 325 for $20).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Jtlambo

Latest threads

Top Bottom