• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • TAstro

Dec 8, 2015
    http://www.academy.com/shop/pdp/federal-game-shok-22-lr-40-grain-rimfire-ballistic-ammunition

$3.99 boxes of federal game shok, free shipping over $25, 10 box max.

http://www.mrrebates.com?refid=1140655

MR Rebates gives you rebates from various websites. I've used it for sportsmans guide, cabelas, bass pro, dicks, Home Depot, and academy. Basically any time I am buying ammo online, I check to see if the website is with mr rebates. I started in July, have had about $60 in rebates so far. Only downside is it takes 90 days. But, you get anywhere from 1-8% back, which adds up

nerfherder

Apr 22, 2011
    right here
    7a4c2bcc5139781e999213a7315bb6f3.jpg

.22 longs at Dunhams in Lavale. Not much use for them, the gun I have that can chamber these is now a safe queen, but I haven't seen them in a store in forever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Wow, I have not seen Longs in a long time. :)

I have a couple of boxes of CCI Long CB rounds. These are low powered rounds, but in a Long case to work in more firearms.

Half-cocked

Senior Meatbag
    Mar 14, 2006
    I bought 3 boxes (the limit) of CCI Stingers a couple of weeks ago, at the Eldersburg walmart.

They're out now, of course. I wanted to gloat, though. They're the first Stingers I've seen on the shelves in over 5 years. Glad to see they're still in production.

navycraig

Ultimate Member
    Aug 3, 2009
    St. Mary's
    I bought 3 boxes (the limit) of CCI Stingers a couple of weeks ago, at the Eldersburg walmart.

They're out now, of course. I wanted to gloat, though. They're the first Stingers I've seen on the shelves in over 5 years. Glad to see they're still in production.

Me, my wife, and our daughter each bought 3, 100 round boxes in Richmond so I'm up in inventory by 900.

bama47

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    May 9, 2013
    Marylandistan
    I guess no one is looking for 22lr ammo this morning. In case you would like to pick some up....Owings mills wm has federal am22 325 rd boxes, 50 rd cci stingers and 100 rd winchester boxes.

Hawkeye

The Leatherstocking
    Jan 29, 2009
    Dick's has a sale on all Winchester rimfire this week. Up to $10 off depending on what you buy.

I just picked up a 1,000 round pack of M-22 for $63.58 with tax. That's less than $0.064 per round.

As of about ten minutes ago, the White Marsh store has four 1,000 round boxes left. They also have 100 round boxes of the 40gr hollowpoint (which is what I went in there after, but they didn't have any in bulk) for like $8.98.

SpatialD

Aug 8, 2015
    Temple Hills
    Likely a question I already know the answer to since I haven't seen it discussed -- Is there any option for buying 5,000+ round lots of "value" 22LR? I'm use to paying .047/rd for 525, 555 and 333 packs from local retailers and was wondering if there may be a way to get these in bulk and possibly with reduced pricing. Since switching to this caliber I find it the norm to easily consume 500+ rounds during each fun-with-friends outing.

I know I should probably just keep doing what I've been and in the meanwhile sit tight to see how the new year plays out. Sure do have high hopes federally...not state.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013
    Look at the online places. Use Gun Bot or Ammo Seek.

Some places sell case lots, which is normally 10 boxes. So 5000 rounds if it comes in 500 round packages. Or 3250 for the 325 packs. Etc.

protegeV

Ready to go
    Apr 3, 2011
    TX
    The local cabelas was absolutely flush with all types of 22. No limits either. Picked up a brick of Aguila subsonic for suppressor use. My first time trying it and it's pretty decent. :thumbsup:

SpatialD

Aug 8, 2015
    Temple Hills
    Look at the online places. Use Gun Bot or Ammo Seek.

Some places sell case lots, which is normally 10 boxes. So 5000 rounds if it comes in 500 round packages. Or 3250 for the 325 packs. Etc.
    Appreciate the reply!

Although I rarely buy 22LR ammo online as the locals usually provide a readily available supply at the same (or better) price I do follow the online ammo locators. Can't say I've seen value rimfire in bulk. Will have to give it a better look-see.

Pinecone

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 4, 2013

SpatialD

Aug 8, 2015
    Temple Hills
    Thanks for the links. They really do help to reinforce my observation. While it does show cases are for sale it sadly does not offer the plinker grade value I'm looking for in bulk. It's .045-.050/rd Fed Champion or WWB I'm looking for. The best case deals listed on AmmoSeek are .07/rd and that's before shipping costs albeit, they are higher quality rounds.

Since I work from home and the nearest retailers are a bit of a trek it can be difficult to keep stock. If they start loosening up the minimums (which looks to be happening slowly but surely) I'll be satisfied with the <.05/rd boxes from Walmart and Dick's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    dracula

Latest threads

Top Bottom