• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PJDiesel

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Dec 18, 2011
    You're going to be a busy guy with your house keeping. People post prices from suppliers all the time. :) Gander, Midway and always DSG.

Just telling what the rules are, as professed by some worrying about a little humor in the Total Wine & More cluster ef thread. :thumbsup:

Surely the rules don't only apply to some items?

Bisleyfan44

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2008
    Wicomico
    People post prices from suppliers all the time. :) Gander, Midway and always DSG.

WalMart, GM and others or their agents cannot come on and advertise. Member communication of pricing isn't prohibited since it isn't advertisement. l

That's why I asked. I've seen retail prices posted on the forum from these places and others hundreds of times in the past without issue. Especially in the Ammo Spotting and related threads.

j_h_smith

Ultimate Member
    Jul 28, 2007
    My 15-22 eats everything I feed it:D I'm a big fan of the Automatch in all of my 22's, rifle or pistol.
    Have never tried Quiets, though. When shooting suppressed, I like CCI standard velocity, all I hear is the bolt and the bullet hitting the paper...Click-Thwap! Then some giggling...

I don't know of any semi auto rifles that will reliably feed, shoot and eject the Quiets. Reliably being the key word in the sentence. I've got a 10/22 with a ton of work to lighten the bolt, a number of custom springs and a suppressor, and I can not get it to reliably shoot the Quiets. I've been working on this rifle for more than a year (on and off) to get some type of reliability with the Quiet ammo with no real success.

Flametamer

MDS Supporter
    Mar 6, 2014
    Frederick County
    I don't know of any semi auto rifles that will reliably feed, shoot and eject the Quiets. Reliably being the key word in the sentence. I've got a 10/22 with a ton of work to lighten the bolt, a number of custom springs and a suppressor, and I can not get it to reliably shoot the Quiets. I've been working on this rifle for more than a year (on and off) to get some type of reliability with the Quiet ammo with no real success.
    I have 2 Remington 552s that will cycle Quiets reliably. I did have to replace the action spring and lifter spring in each to get them to cycle, but after 55 years of shooting them, they needed new springs anyway. These 552s have cycled with everything I've ever tried in them. :)

rico903

Ultimate Member
    May 2, 2011
    BTW, for all of those on here who are not buying any .22 until the price goes back down, dream on. Dicks newest batch of buckets are $99 each and it's higher online.

MEGARMS

KnowNothing
    Jun 3, 2012
    Carroll County
    BTW, for all of those on here who are not buying any .22 until the price goes back down, dream on. Dicks newest batch of buckets are $99 each and it's higher online.

They claim it is the manufacturers who are raising the price. I call BS on that until Walmart raises their prices.

rockstarr

Major Deplorable
    Feb 25, 2013
    The Bolshevik Lands
    They claim it is the manufacturers who are raising the price. I call BS on that until Walmart raises their prices.

agreed. I think its more along the lines of, "everyone else has had their prices raised for a few years now, what have we been waiting for since people will pay the extra $ without question"

FunInMD

Jul 18, 2015
    Ugh.

Was at Dicks in Bel Air to pick up a few of the on sale ammo boxes and there was some Auto Match and Win M22. 'Great' I'm thinking. I'll take that last brick of M22. Until...

$70. Sting.

Settled for the box of 325 instead. For $22 (on sale no less). Still stings, but not all at once.

CraZ4GunZ

Dec 12, 2008
    HoCo
    .22LR IN STOCK!!

For those members who haven't got the word...22lr available at fastammo.com and targetsportsusa.com -
    unammo.com has 22 mag....
    Prices are reasonable in today's market -- $36.99 for 500rd brick of Aguila Eley Prime, 49.99 for target match (Federal Match is 24.99 for 325/box) -- but key is they have it in stock, most with no limit, reasonable shipping (free for bulk orders). 17 hmr available also.
    Hurry its going fast!

Song Dog

Jan 2, 2013
    Eastern Shore -Delmarva
    My second trip to Cabelas in DE, whole shelve full of Remington Golden 525 packs for $37, no restrictions, buy as much as you want, its been long time walk out of a store with 2100 22's @ one time

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    roth405

Latest threads

Top Bottom