• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pmbspyder

Platinum Member
    Apr 12, 2012
    Just a heads up to those of you looking for bulk .22. Dicks in Wheaton just got a small shipment of cci stand vel. They priced it at 29.99 for a brick of 500, which isn't bad from what I've been seeing. I know lots of us aren't fans of dicks but the ammo gods dictated this purchase for me.

After I bought my pack the guy said they had about 10 left.

No .223 or 5.56, an cheapest 9mm was win NATO for 15.99 a box. They did have some cheap blazer for .40 and .45 though.

Hope this helps anyone looking for ammo.

on_the_rox

Ultimate Member
    Oct 16, 2009
    Whiteford, MD
    Dicks in White Marsh also has 22lr. 500 rounds CCI for 29.99, 525 rounds Remington for 21.99. They had plenty of each this morning.

tjr

Nov 12, 2012
    Dicks in the Marsh (I know, that's what she said) is now less 4 bricks of the CCI.
    They still have some left... not on the shelves, but behind the counter.

Thanks for the heads up!

huesmann

n00b
    Mar 23, 2012
    Silver Spring, MD
    Bought a plastic 2000-rd ammo box of Remington 22LR at the Wheaton Dick's, $110+tax.

They had a handful of boxes of Hornady .223 on the shelf at something like $30 per.

Bohlieve410

Ultimate Member
    Feb 21, 2011
    Did they have any cheaper .22 than the CCI? I have some CCI for when the rifle is at home, but for the range the cheapie Winchester stuff isn't bad.

RNGJeep

Feb 5, 2012
    Howard County
    Just left Bass Pro, they have some 40 round boxes of Federal American Eagle (at least 20 boxes as of 2pm today), along with a couple 100 round boxes of Remington Target and Remington Viper. Someone snagged the last Federal bulk pack as I was walking up

Justler

Jan 5, 2012
    Not sure if many of you order online from Cabela's, but I got 2100 rounds of Federal copper plated .22LR with ammo can for around $105 shipped (I sold the ammo can it came w/ for $10 to my brother in law). That's about .045/rd (My price of $95) which is pretty decent. Keep an eye on them as their ammo usually comes within a week to the MD area.

Also keep an eye on Dick's sporting goods... If you get someone nice when you call they will tell you when their shipments arrive and you can go pickup stuff that morning.

plinkerton

Ultimate Member
    Dec 30, 2012
    Abingdon
    Dicks in Hunt Valley had CCI Standard Velocity 500rd for $29.99 and 325rd Mini Mag for $27.99 as of 2:00 today

Off I go, unless someone knows where there is plinker food closer to Columbia? I tried two Wally Worlds in the area this morning, no love.

Anybody been to B***P** lately?

stu929

M1 Addict
    Jan 2, 2012
    Hagerstown
    IM making a run for cmp for pick up a few cases let me know. Its about 55/1k for essentially low grade match ammo. Better than walmart bulk stuff.

And smoke we need to talk ;)

Justler

Jan 5, 2012
    Dicks in Gaithersburg had .22LR in Tuesday night, ammo cans of 2000, cci 500 blocks and rem 525 blocks. Remmy was about $22 that was the cheapest.

You can call your local dicks and ask about when they get their trailors in, then go the morning they get them in :). Most on the phone or ammo department will tell you. Sometimes they just don't know exactly what they are getting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tyreseveronica

Latest threads

Top Bottom