• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • silasvirus82

Dam Builder
    Dec 4, 2014
    Chapel Hill, NC
    Anybody know what something like this might be worth and where would be the best place to sell it?

Hxv4Svg.jpg

W9UdN8E.jpg

campns

Ultimate Member
    Mar 6, 2013
    Germantown, MD
    Holy grail of survival rifle, I cant tell if it is rust of a brown finish, but in good condition $250-300. it was about $45.00 when new.

StantonCree

Watch your beer
    Jan 23, 2011
    Yeah sometimes refered to as a barn gun or bike gun its a cheap little 22. They sold back in the day for anywhere between 15-50 bucks. If you had the 22 mag version or the 410 combo you'd be looking at a couple hundred bucks. Currently they don't sell very well because they are poor quality. I think they are neat as hell but on the secondary market........especially around here.........after 30 more posts of course..........my best guess would be you would get 125-150 for it. My guess is you also don't have the box it came in, which is going to hurt its value.

silasvirus82

Dam Builder
    Dec 4, 2014
    Chapel Hill, NC
    That is the factory brown color and the rifle is in great shape overall. It's been a safe queen for long enough, time to make some room. Any idea why the lower section of the stock is removable?

new_shooter

Ultimate Member
    Jun 26, 2010
    That is the factory brown color and the rifle is in great shape overall. It's been a safe queen for long enough, time to make some room. Any idea why the lower section of the stock is removable?

Looks like it might be a spare tube for ammo? (I dunno. Just looks like that.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    guitarsit

Latest threads

Top Bottom