• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Polecat

R.I.P.
    Feb 4, 2008
    Southern Maryland
    Stopped by this afternoonish. Lots of mini-mags, and other .22 ammo. reasonably priced. I picked up some but not much. No discussion on "limits". Be reasonable and don't take it all, share folks. :D

Archeryrob

Undecided on a great many things
    Mar 7, 2013
    Washington Co. - Fairplay
    Dick's has 400 - 1400 round buckets yesterday in Hagerstown. Sold all of them in a half hour. People are still hoarding it and going crazy.

I just frigging out and want to buy a brick for my daughter to shoot and read about people with 20,000 rounds. :tdown: Every other ammo is available and returning to normal, but 22's

Maxsplat

Apr 11, 2013
    Westmonster
    Dick's has 400 - 1400 round buckets yesterday in Hagerstown. Sold all of them in a half hour. People are still hoarding it and going crazy.

I just frigging out and want to buy a brick for my daughter to shoot and read about people with 20,000 rounds. :tdown: Every other ammo is available and returning to normal, but 22's

For those giving me crap this is why I posted it in an open forum. I'm in the same boat as Archeryrob. I haven't been able to find 22 locally by me. I know there are others that saw this and got some ammo that haven't been able to get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

terp91

Mar 14, 2013
    Halethorpe
    For those giving me crap this is why I posted it in an open forum. I'm in the same boat as Archeryrob. I haven't been able to find 22 locally by me. I know there are others that saw this and got some ammo that haven't been able to get it.

If you don't mind buying online Cabelas has been getting shipments in periodically. Since the start of the year I've gotten a 1000 of M22 and two 500s of Blazers. If you have their Visa shipping is only $5 so not too bad.

Maxsplat

Apr 11, 2013
    Westmonster
    Thanks terp. I keep an eye on cabelas and midway too. But if anyone who needs it locally can get it I figure I'll share the wealth. I'm going to keep my eye open for stuff more local to me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

terp91

Mar 14, 2013
    Halethorpe
    I agree completely with buying local and I try to when possible. With .22 it's been a complete crap shoot getting it anywhere around here for so long now that I've nearly given up and only check for it if I'm already getting something else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Millebar

Latest threads

Top Bottom