• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • outrider58

Loves Red Balloons
    MDS Supporter
    Hunted Monocacy today .It was nice .Youngest son and i. Was able to work a bird , I seen it , tell ya it was thick brush . As I moved toward it they have safe zones which I was not about to push my luck . Hen came to Tom he was done . No more responses. Was cool because I watched the whole thing . Great hunt though . Thanks outrider good call . A lot of under growth but I’ve nailed birds in the past in the thick stuff.
    Excellent!

MuddyBoots45

Mar 5, 2022
    82564073a972bcbcec6e418b4c034e51.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    Youngin brought another one in. When we squeezed the craw out, some just planted corn came with it. Had some nice red rocks in it too. Shame one of the spurs were broke off at the point. He said he's going to start saving them up in a jar and shake em like a rattle.
    He went over about 10:00 got a gobble, ran in made some noise then it came around behind him to about 8 yards about 15 minutes later.

Attachments

• Turkey FAce 2023.PNG
      Turkey FAce 2023.PNG
      277.2 KB · Views: 59
    • 2023 spur.jpg
      2023 spur.jpg
      205.5 KB · Views: 59

Doco Overboard

Ultimate Member
    Shot this one about 40 minutes ago.
    Theirs a couple more that were gobbling some jakes or something. Maybe they’ll come out around 0730 or so.
    Saw a spike sika at day break too. Every once in a while they’ll keep the horns on for a while.

Attachments

• 07D441B8-C6E1-47A2-AB54-7150D53D87A8.jpeg
      07D441B8-C6E1-47A2-AB54-7150D53D87A8.jpeg
      283.4 KB · Views: 56

44man

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    southern md
    Youngin brought another one in. When we squeezed the craw out, some just planted corn came with it. Had some nice red rocks in it too. Shame one of the spurs were broke off at the point. He said he's going to start saving them up in a jar and shake em like a rattle.
    He went over about 10:00 got a gobble, ran in made some noise then it came around behind him to about 8 yards about 15 minutes later.
    Congratulations!

BigCountry14

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 17, 2013
    Nice!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    JackW

Latest threads

Top Bottom