• Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dirichlet

Jan 3, 2013
    Figured I'd throw my trot line in after work yesterday. The first run produced 28 keepers, and it didn't really slow down. Third run just about packed the first bushel.
    We (my neighbor came along for the ride) did two runs after this pic was taken to top them off with bigguns. I was back at the dock in less than two hours. :party29:

Crab%209-20-16_zpsbcfbuipi.jpg

Beware of Dog
    MDS Supporter
    Mar 16, 2013
    AA Co
    Went out yesterday evening with a couple of friends and fished shallow water in the river for stripers... we had a blast! Didn't get any pics, too busy throwing lines, but we caught over a dozen nice stripers, kept 4 that were a bit over minimum and released several that were close or on the line... Lot of fun pitching baits up against the tree and rock-lined shores, don't think we ever fished in more than 6-8' of water.. lol

Speed3

Ultimate Member
    Aug 19, 2011
    MD
    Hit up the infamous cripple creek, huge trout! Broke a few off on 4lb test before I figured out you had to let them wear out a while before netting them.

ChrisD

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Jan 19, 2013
    Conowingo
    Had a group from the Essex Chapter of the MSSA onboard today. Took a good while to get a limit, they were not feeding as aggressively as yesterday. This was a chapter sponsored trip, no way in hell I was going back with them without a limit. Had to put in a few extra hours to get them all.
    image.jpg

Schipperke

Ultimate Member
    MDS Supporter
    Feb 19, 2013
    :goodpost: Nice.. Was at Triadelphia today, some people bottom fishing for Carp were doing well. No joy for me, guess dawn is still best for Bass..

c4snipar

Ultimate Member
    Jul 21, 2014
    Montgomery County, MD
    Has anyone been to Choptank lately? Just curious if still white perch or what not there for a little trip there. Or any recommended place to fish, don't really care what kind but just trying to catch something lol. Thanks

CroftonBilly

Huge Member
    MDS Supporter
    Apr 26, 2011
    Crofton
    Anyone care to recommend a decent spot to try for Rockfish from a 14' Jon Boat tomorrow?
    Preferably with boat ramp access within 40 mins of Crofton.

Thanks in advance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Kdaily1127

Latest threads

Top Bottom