• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Should have stacked them Deep. I had a bunch at one time but sold all the plain janes and kept the rare ones. Now with my Interests changing I am selling a few things from the collection and going after US stuff. Thus I have the stamped receiver model listed in classifieds and Ordered a Good amount of M1's.

lee2

Banned
    BANNED!!!
    Oct 8, 2007
    Should have stacked them Deep. I had a bunch at one time but sold all the plain janes and kept the rare ones. Now with my Interests changing I am selling a few things from the collection and going after US stuff. Thus I have the stamped receiver model listed in classifieds and Ordered a Good amount of M1's.

ya want to buy a second one?;)

BossmanPJ

Ultimate Member
    Feb 22, 2013
    Cecil County
    I paid around $300 for my Chinese and Russian about 1.5 year ago, but $500 for a Yugo with no chrome line? I think it's a bit high

I agree completely. However, I had it. Perfect condition. A guy at work said "I'll give you $500 for that right now"... Who am I to argue?

Mr H

Banana'd
    Paid 350 today for a Norinco, poly(fiberglas??) with side-folder and scope...

Receiver, bolt and trigger assembly all match (magazine, not), but I really know nothing more about it.

Just seemed like a decent price, and fits a need.

Thoughts??!

Last edited:

Alphabrew

Binary male Lesbian
    Jan 27, 2013
    Woodbine
    I tried to sell this one for $425 in the classifieds just before Xmas and got no serious bites

Attachments

• IMG_7274.jpg
      IMG_7274.jpg
      68.7 KB · Views: 104

Rack&Roll

R.I.P
    Patriot Picket
    Jan 23, 2013
    Bunkerville, MD
    Asian guy at the Frederick show was walking a Norinco around the, asking $400. No takers that I saw.

Russians were about $575 -$650 on the tables. No takers that I saw.

Oldcarjunkie

R.I.P
    Jan 8, 2009
    A.A county
    Asian guy at the Frederick show was walking a Norinco around the, asking $400. No takers that I saw.

Both of those are just a touch high of the average going rate.Matching Chinese rifles can be bought between 325-380 when you look hard enough or luck into a deal.
    Russians can sometimes be found right at the 500 mark but it takes a little more doing now a days. 525-550 is more average

Boom Boom

Hold my beer. Watch this.
    Jul 16, 2010
    Carroll
    Just a warning to people reading this thread to be careful buying Russian ones. Plenty of fakes out there. The usual giveaway is a refinished stock that's purple instead of deep reddish brown and/or metal parts with mismatched bluing. I've seen a few fakes with stamped parts. I've seen fakes that were milled Chinese with replacement stocks refinished purple and a Russian receiver cover. If you don't own a Russian one yet, don't be impulsive. Don't buy sight unseen. Check out a few known-real ones in person before buying one (preferably in person).

dad4

Ultimate Member
    Jan 11, 2013
    Cecil County
    I have picked up 2 Chinese, 1 Norinco, in the past 2 years on Gunbroker. Got each for $325. Both are in excellent condition one had a sling the other had cleaning kit.

Sack

Dec 17, 2014
    WV

Rack, are you talking about Saturday? We're you wearing a blue shirt? If so that was mine and I sold it to the Asian guy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    GD-3

Latest threads

Top Bottom